Funny Picture and Video Thread

Steve

Dont know what happened to the Joke Thread, anyway

Angela Merkel arrives at passport control

at Athens Airport.

"Nationality?" asks the Immigration officer.

"German," she replies.

"Occupation?" he asks.

"No, just visiting for a few days

Shame that can't be translated. Would do for a great wind-up.

Don't know how many of our non-UK TC members will have watched They Think It's All Over, but it was a sports quiz comedy show back in the 90's. One of the things I grew up watching. Team leaders were David Gower and Gary Lineker who both got it ripped out of them on the show. Two comedians (Rory McGrath and Lee Hurst, later replaced by Jonathon Ross) and two celebrity guests each week.

I can always remember this particular show and managed to find it on You Tube last night (god knows what made me think to look for it) but enjoy -

Pure British comedy, fucking hilarious!

So many gaffes here. The hosts of this Aussie breakfast TV show were discussing home invasions and what they used to protect themselves and their family from intruders.

"My husband is my long stabby thing"

"Why would you want to stab them? That means you have to get close to them... I'd rather be at a distance whacking them off"