New Season

Kojo

Tiote? HAHAHAHAHAHA

He isn't fit to lace Mikel's boots.

LMAO, are you serious?, he is the best DM in the premier league, you clearly don't watch enough football other than Chelsea Styles mate.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAO, are you serious?, he is the best DM in the premier league, you clearly don't watch enough football other than Chelsea Styles mate.

I watch a huge amount of football over various leagues.

If you don't rate Mikel that's up to you but Tiote is not fit to lace Mikel's boots.

I watch a huge amount of football over various leagues.

If you don't rate Mikel that's up to you but Tiote is not fit to lace Mikel's boots.

That's a shocking comment, sorry but it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51h9GM6sHSo

I remember watching the Man United game and he was immense, he got man of the match against United twice now, got it against Arsenal and no it wasn't when he scored that goal. He's also a big game player, whilest everyone was jizzing over Lucas from Liverpool, this guy was bullying every player in the premiership, twice the player Lucas is, last season i used to watch lots of games with him and he was classic but he couldn't pass a ball, but now he can do everything, his shooting is quality also, should've scored more than one goal.

Tiote is a decent enough player but Mikel is on another level entirely. Did you even watch the Champions League final? Who cares what Tiote did in a run of the mill league game against an average Utd team.

Absolutely amazing that after 6 season people still can't accept how good Mikel is.

What the hell have you been watching for the last 6 years?

Mikel is far too slow for the league, did you watch him against Valencia away this season?, that's when he got knocked and started playing shit, he just kept letting players run past him and wasn't fast enough to put in tackles or break play. Tiote in there would of fucking ate them, Tiote doesn't just do that against an average united side, infact he does that against many sides, that's why we have put a bid in for him before but it was about 7 million, and Ferguson is also interested in him.

He's a beast, Mikel isn't good enough off the ball for me, he is intelligent yes, but also stupid and mistake prone, but he will get better with experience. Mikel is better on the ball perhaps i will agree to that but off the ball no way, Tiote is far better, and in overall Tiote is a better player.

EDIT: And i would like to add the fact that when Tiote was injured Newcastle started losing games, he was the only player they missed, they put Gosling or Guthrie there i don't know which ones the defensive one but anyway they put one of them there and it wasn't enough. They missed Tiote and they started losing games, even to midtable teams, i think they lost to West Brom i know they really missed him that match they either lost or Newcastle were really lucky to get a point. But anyway people were all like, no way they will be in contenetion for top 4, it just went as i thought it would a good start to the season that's it. Tiote gets back in the team and they start impressing people again.

Sloth you need someone with legs in midfield mate. You can't have a midfield full of players that stick in DM roles and AM roles, you need a box to box midfielder who will offer you a little bit of both. Ramires is a player who can take the fight to the other team he turns defence to attack in seconds. I don't want us to turn into a lumbered slow midfield again like we did with Lampard, Ballack and Mikel that season were Essien was injured. Ramires along with Mata are our new game winners now and i can't be bothered buying someone else who will take time to settle in. Ramires along with Yaya Toure are the best box to box midfielders in the league, those 2 can takle outside our box then pop up in the opposing box to score its not easy finding that kind of ability.

Sloth you need someone with legs in midfield mate. You can't have a midfield full of players that stick in DM roles and AM roles, you need a box to box midfielder who will offer you a little bit of both. Ramires is a player who can take the fight to the other team he turns defence to attack in seconds. I don't want us to turn into a lumbered slow midfield again like we did with Lampard, Ballack and Mikel that season were Essien was injured. Ramires along with Mata are our new game winners now and i can't be bothered buying someone else who will take time to settle in. Ramires along with Yaya Toure are the best box to box midfielders in the league, those 2 can takle outside our box then pop up in the opposing box to score its not easy finding that kind of ability.

The pace in midfield isn't a major problem, you can't say Cabaye is slow, and Tiote is a fast player. Ramires is brilliant for his pace and getting around the pitch but when it comes to his technical skills i find him average in many ways, i think our midfield needs to get more technical, it's like none of them can pass, even that one player can make a significant different to it to add a new level of confident, i don't think the wingers will do it, even if they slot in midfield now and then.

The pace in midfield isn't a major problem, you can't say Cabaye is slow, and Tiote is a fast player. Ramires is brilliant for his pace and getting around the pitch but when it comes to his technical skills i find him average in many ways, i think our midfield needs to get more technical, it's like none of them can pass, even that one player can make a significant different to it to add a new level of confident, i don't think the wingers will do it, even if they slot in midfield now and then.

No he has some technical qualities too, he has improved greatly on his finishing and he's a very good tackler too, a player like him usually gets a few reds but he doesn't because his tackling is clean LETS NOT GO OVERBOARD.

No he has some technical qualities too, he has improved greatly on his finishing and he's a very good tackler too, a player like him usually gets a few reds but he doesn't because his tackling is clean LETS NOT GO OVERBOARD.

He cannot pass or cross a ball.

omfg badboy your taking internets too seriously ffs!

He cannot pass or cross a ball.

omfg badboy your taking internets too seriously ffs!

What are you talking about, I'm taking the internet too seriously ? Your the one with over 5000 posts since 2010 you :clown: . Face it dude Ramires is one of our best players ! The reason why you have over 5000 posts in 2 years is because 4000 of them are rubbish like your opinion on Ramires.

What are you talking about, I'm taking the internet too seriously ? Your the one with over 5000 posts since 2010 you :clown: . Face it dude Ramires is one of our best players ! The reason why you have over 5000 posts in 2 years is because 4000 of them are rubbish like your opinion on Ramires.

STOP TAKING INTERWEBZ SERIOUSLY FFS, INTERNET THUG!, TUPAC ON THE INTERNETZ

TBF, I think most players were pretty crap anyway under AVB. He tried to turn them into different players, players that he want them to be in his open attacking style rather than playing to their strengths. As a result, those players were made to look like complete average players when they are actually not.

The difference between how RDM and AVB utilized those players are as clear as day and night.

TBF, I think most players were pretty crap anyway under AVB. He tried to turn them into different players, players that he want them to be in his open attacking style rather than playing to their strengths. As a result, those players were made to look like complete average players when they are actually not.

The difference between how RDM and AVB utilized those players are as clear as day and night.

I knows but i still don't get why badboy has to take interwebz so seriouzly