New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, time to do some schooling.

A squad isn't made up of 20+ world class players. A top European squad should have 11ish top class players, with great and versatile squad players who can come on as a sub, and if necessary, be used in any system.

Ramires can play right wing, attacking midfield, left wing, right back, central midfield and defensive midfield all to a high standard. Name one other player in the league who you know of who can do all of that.

He's also fantastic for morale as he is always smiling. He hasn't complained a single time during his here, has never given nothing but his ALL for the team, and has pace which can match Lennon or Walcock.

As for Mikel, he's been our best midfielder this season, Mata aside. Ask anyone with half a brain on this forum.

You're then talking about getting two Newcastle United players, one of which literally just joined the club, and are in Europe next season with a fantastic manager.

To top off your ignorance, you use "pace" in the same sentence as Marin and De Bruyne. If you had scouted them properly and not just seen a few clips with the odd game thrown in, you'd know that they have awful pace, and therefore rely on their outstanding dribbling skills to get past their opponents.

Kakuta will not be having an impact at this club. That's just clear.

I wish that Drogba would be still 26 yrs old, Cech 22, Cole 25, Lampard 26, Terry 25,...

LEGENDS!!!

But now, we have to think of our future;

Azpi; good going forward. Can defend well, like Iva he can play CB too.

Hulk; We need someone strong, someone to continue our physical football

Hazard; With his flair, speed and good crossing, he makes perfect pair with Mata

Moutinho/Belhanda; Someone to add creativity in midfield.

Marin and possibly KDB would be fantastic backups.

out: Bos, Fereira, Kalouda, Meireles, possibly Essien.

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

Mikel-Moutinho/Belhanda

Hulk-Mata-Hazard

Torres

---

Bertrand, Azpi, Hutch, Cahill, Ramires, Romeu, Essien(?), Lamps, Drogba, KDB, Marin, Danny

Get Hazard or Hulk, a right back and maybe another defensive midfielder. Dump Torres in a deal for Falcao.

Id also keep RDM and his 4-2-3-1.

------------------Cech-------------

New RB---Terry---Luiz----Cole

---------Lampard---Mikel--------

--Ramires----Mata---Hazard---

----------------Falcao--------------

You can have Cahill, Ivanovich as capable defenders on bench and rotate to keep them fresh. Guys like De Bruyne and Marin on bench as well with Sturridge or Lukaku or even Drogba another year on bench for attacking.

Ok, time to do some schooling.

A squad isn't made up of 20+ world class players. A top European squad should have 11ish top class players, with great and versatile squad players who can come on as a sub, and if necessary, be used in any system.

Ramires can play right wing, attacking midfield, left wing, right back, central midfield and defensive midfield all to a high standard. Name one other player in the league who you know of who can do all of that.

He's also fantastic for morale as he is always smiling. He hasn't complained a single time during his here, has never given nothing but his ALL for the team, and has pace which can match Lennon or Walcock.

As for Mikel, he's been our best midfielder this season, Mata aside. Ask anyone with half a brain on this forum.

You're then talking about getting two Newcastle United players, one of which literally just joined the club, and are in Europe next season with a fantastic manager.

To top off your ignorance, you use "pace" in the same sentence as Marin and De Bruyne. If you had scouted them properly and not just seen a few clips with the odd game thrown in, you'd know that they have awful pace, and therefore rely on their outstanding dribbling skills to get past their opponents.

Kakuta will not be having an impact at this club. That's just clear.

Ramires cannot play right wing or left wing, he played there because he had to we had no other options, all he did there was work rate and stay back, he has movement i'llg ive him that, but when it comes down to making a cross or a pass he is a waste there. De Bruyne isn't a pacey player, Marin is, i've seen him and he's very fast, as for De Bruyne he's slow but his technical abillity is fucking class.

I said pace just because they can play wide, Tiote has been there for two seasons, Cabaye one season but that doesn't mean anything, he would still join. CL >>> Europa anyday. Mikel hasn't been our best midfielder this season at all.

Ramires cannot play right wing or left wing, he played there because he had to we had no other options, all he did there was work rate and stay back, he has movement i'llg ive him that, but when it comes down to making a cross or a pass he is a waste there. De Bruyne isn't a pacey player, Marin is, i've seen him and he's very fast, as for De Bruyne he's slow but his technical abillity is fucking class.

I said pace just because they can play wide, Tiote has been there for two seasons, Cabaye one season but that doesn't mean anything, he would still join. CL >>> Europa anyday. Mikel hasn't been our best midfielder this season at all.

I can see why u want Ramires out and frankly I felt the same about him but that was when his finishing was just dead terrible.After the Barcelona game,my whole perception of him completely changed.I used to criticize him for his poor finishing and lack of trickery but then I started to appreciate his work rate and pace.

Sloth,trust me,this guy can play anywhere on the field and he'll have the same effect.Selling him would be a big mistake and I am sure our manager(hopefully RDM) will figure out a way to play him in an effective position.