New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda was not mentioned above because his contract is not expiring this summer. Chances are we will still try to get rid of him but we can't just go and announce that a player who still has one year in his contract is leaving, unless a transfer has already been agreed with another club.

My fantasy 27 players chelsea squad for next season

GK

Cech

Turnbull

Courtouis

DF

Terry

Cole

Ivanovic

Cahill

Luiz

Bertrand

Hutchinson

(Walker) - from spurs

MF

Ramires

Mikel

Kalou

Lampard

Meireles

Romeu

McEearchan

Kakuta

(Kaka) - from madrid

(Cabaye) - from newcastle

(Kagawa) - from dortmund

CF

Torres

Sturridge

Lukaku

(Robinho) - from milan

(Hulk) - from porto

In: Walker, Cabaye, Hulk, Kaka, Robinho, Kagawa

Out: Drogba, Malouda, Bosingwa, Essien, Ferreira, Hilario

Back from loan: Courtouis, Kakuta, McEarchan

Out on loan: Marin, De Bryune, Lucas Piazon

RA would need to splash out 150M if he wants to keep up with Barca, Madrid and City next season.

Fuck off, Don't care if he's good, don't want that Spurs cunt in our team next year.

Good to hear. I hope they stick to him. This means IF we're going to buy another striker it will be someone like Ba. Although Sturridge should be 2nd choice.

Ron Gourley must be smoking some really bad dope if he thinks its a fucking good idea to give Essien and Malouda (one who has no knees and the other a lazy asshole) long term contracts.

Or some really good dope. :ph34r:

wtf theres kids around here man, you need to watch what you say or i will ban you from my thread!, is that understood sir?.

Wasn't me who first brought up the subject. :P

"We may have two big-name centre-forwards scoring 25-30 goals for us next season and maybe then we will improve on our sixth position in the league"

Two CF scoring 50-60 goals combined, and one of them being Torres. It remains to be seen.

I will be sick of this dumbass if he really gets Ess and SloMo to sign long term deals and portrays it as an achievement! I would want regular SB goers to protest if anything of this sort happens. I am so restless that we might never go forward with all the "real deadwood" (read as Bos, SloMo, Ess (sorry man!), PF etc.) and this is the best time to rebuild..being European champions!

And how come no one talks about youth induction?! Remember guys named Bruma, Kalas, Kakuta etc.?! (I mention those three because I think they are the only three ready to break into the first team, if given right opportunity this season)

I'm pretty sure Malouda will move on this season...there's nothing left for him to win, and he knows he's not going to reclaim a starting spot. He'll probably seek a move back to France, or Brazil where he said he always wanted to play.

Essien is a slightly different case. Ironically he's now dependent on the club, when it used to be the other way around. I still feel, if he has a decent pre-season, he can be used as a squad option, filling in like Belletti used to.