New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you Bleedsblue, everyone take notes of this guy, instead of just mocking what i said, no counter arguements, gifs or just wow you want ramires sold. Actually try and be reasonable, you people have just fell in love with him and wont accept the fact it's going to be hard for him to fit in the new system and financial fair play is coming up we cannot afford to just use him as a sub or rotation option when we can sell him for 20 odd million.

Whoever wants Ramires out needs to go and see a doctor to have their head checked. Seriously.

FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY

objection.jpg

When you discredit a player, have some back-up instead of saying "he's shit at everything, except running"

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/28191

i never said he was a terrible play you retard, i said he will not fit into the system and we cannot afford to just use him as a back up when we can get money, it's not a wise thing to do.

Once again just blinded because he's one of our young players here who has stood out during the season, it's a fact he is not a good technical player, his pace is amazing and stamina but we need technical players.

You talk about Financial Fair Play and want Hazard, Tiote, Cabaye etc? GENIUS! :getin:

41 million from CL Final

wins from the F.A Cup and CL Cup.

revenue from the selling players i have listed

Hazard will be worth 30 million or more, Tiote worth 15 million, Cabaye i'm not sure but if he's to expensive then we should go for someone else who is similar to him like i already stated dick weed. Now there we are spending just about 55-60 million, that's not bad at all, we've acomplished a lot and this is our reward so we can spend all this.

And even if we end up spending 80 million in the summer we will still be safe.

Excuse me, wut? You think I'm trying to get rep? Is THAT how your mentality works!?

Oh yes, plz gimme your rep as it'll enhance ma lyf so much xoxoxox

Well no i pretty much just proved you wrong, but you still are trying to be funny when it ain't working out. :rolleyes:

I'm not sure, possibly Hazard because he doesn't seem as much of a risk as Hulk does, and i think he's cheaper, where as Porto are being bell ends and wanting 80 million for every player they have.

that's your opinion, your decision ends here, the chelsea management knows better

Aye they knew better than a lot of us when they went to go spend 50 million on a forward who relies on creativity and fast tempo to score goals, and we never had that.

I will never rate the board that highly.

Ramires is the epitome of industry. As the engine room of the team his importance to the squad lies in his dynamism. There are few players in world football with equal or better stamina, and granted his is not technically the best but he will score you 10+ goals a season from midfield. That sort of all-round competence in multiple roles (CAM, CDM, B2B, RW) is hard to find.

Ramires is the epitome of industry. As the engine room of the team his importance to the squad lies in his dynamism. There are few players in world football with equal or better stamina, and granted his is not technically the best but he will score you 10+ goals a season from midfield. That sort of all-round competence in multiple roles (CAM, CDM, B2B, RW) is hard to find.

He cannot fit in a 4-2-3-1 formation, or even if you try 4-3-3

Marin-Torres-???

Mata-Tiote-Ramires

that will not work because Mata will in that formation pretty much be the Cam but with more work rate however he will have freedom and be the magic man. Where as really it will all be like this season we wont be able to get the ball to mata, even though we will have two new wide men (hopefully anyway). That's why i think we need a good technical player there, someone who can pass a ball, even cabaye or someone would fit there really well, where as Tiote fills in and does his work.

He cannot fit in a 4-2-3-1 formation, or even if you try 4-3-3

Marin-Torres-???

Mata-Tiote-Ramires

that will not work because Mata will in that formation pretty much be the Cam but with more work rate however he will have freedom and be the magic man. Where as really it will all be like this season we wont be able to get the ball to mata, even though we will have two new wide men (hopefully anyway). That's why i think we need a good technical player there, someone who can pass a ball, even cabaye or someone would fit there really well, where as Tiote fills in and does his work.

Actually in 4-3-3, ramires work perfectly. Because in midfield you need one passer, one runner (Ramires), and one defensive mid.

In 4-2-3-1, ramires cannot play in midfielder, he is more suited playing on the wing and should be used if we have to face a team like Real madrid/MU who has great winger. I don't think hazard/marin/mata can help our full back to defend against CR and chased down marcelo.