New Season

Kojo

Actually in 4-3-3, ramires work perfectly. Because in midfield you need one passer, one runner (Ramires), and one defensive mid.

In 4-2-3-1, ramires cannot play in midfielder, he is more suited playing on the wing and should be used if we have to face a team like Real madrid/MU who has great winger. I don't think hazard/marin/mata can help our full back to defend against CR and chased down marcelo.

You don't, you need more than one passer, Ramires is an average footballer, his passing is almost a joke, we cannot have that, we need good passers on the ball heck we need decent passers on the ball, but he's still a good player.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't, you need more than one passer, Ramires is an average footballer, his passing is almost a joke, we cannot have that, we need good passers on the ball heck we need decent passers on the ball, but he's still a good player.

It's true that Ramires passing is not great and his technique is so so. But he has the ability to turn defense into offense and drive team forward (Like Yaya toure for City but ramires is much faster)

The only reason we want to play 2 passer in mid is when we want to really boss the game and It's not chelsea style to boss the game. We are more comfortable in playing direct football. Moreover with mata on our side, I don't think we need to play with 2 passer in midfield. We don't want to be too "barcelona".

And btw I think ramires signed a new contract with us a couple months ago.

you are talking shit now, an avarage footballer doesnt make a goal like the one against Barcelona, or give an assist like in the first game against Barcelona for Drogbas goal.

I expect more from you.

Forgot I was on Barcelona forum. Sell Ramires, useless wanker with no technique and his passing is shit.

Btw, Sloth, the man in your picture, Essien, would you say he was a good passer? Don't think so, but he got shit done.

Why don't you stop playing FM here and go spam in other topics like you always do.

Lampard is playing like a second DM, while Mata is now playing the role of a ACM. Mata skills and pass are enormous. I think our mid is good enough right now: Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Mata.

I think our mid is good enough because I think our biggest goal next season to build another team. We need another striker, since Drogba or Torres are leaving, or maybe both, and we need some wingers, and of course a right back to replace Bos.

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Mata; Hulk, Falcao/Cavani/Torres.

Forgot I was on Barcelona forum. Sell Ramires, useless wanker with no technique and his passing is shit.

Btw, Sloth, the man in your picture, Essien, would you say he was a good passer? Don't think so, but he got shit done.

Why don't you stop playing FM here and go spam in other topics like you always do.

Manuf how abouts you suck my dick and get your ass off my thread, Essien could pass a ball back in the day yes but now he's a finished player. His passing is average, i never said he's useless at all you tit, i said it's pointless having him here when he can't fit in the system where we could sell him, FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY, GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK RETARDED SKULL. Since when do i spam?, get bent faggot.

Manuf how abouts you suck my dick and get your ass off my thread, Essien could pass a ball back in the day yes but now he's a finished player. His passing is average, i never said he's useless at all you tit, i said it's pointless having him here when he can't fit in the system where we could sell him, FINANCIAL FAIR PLAY, GET THAT INTO YOUR THICK RETARDED SKULL. Since when do i spam?, get bent faggot.

Hahahaha, carry on :)

you are talking shit now, an avarage footballer doesnt make a goal like the one against Barcelona, or give an assist like in the first game against Barcelona for Drogbas goal.

I expect more from you.

Consistently Ramires can't do that in games, i seen about three people agreeing with me after the Blackburn game, especially that guy called Rami who even said he agrees with Sloth about Ramires because he cannot pick a pass to save his life. It's not just about passing no, but his technical skills are average, yes he has been a clinical finisher in recent times definitely.

Did you see him in the Spurs game when we beat them 5-1?, now forget his goal, oh my god he was like a championship player, he got played in on the counter attack, ledley king running back couldn't mark Mata or Drogba they where to fast for him, and Ramires couldn't fucking pick out a simple squared ball, he did this twice. Instead he did a Gabriel Obertan and took his whole time and started dribbling then ended up cornered in the corner flag.

It's financial fair play coming up, i'm just thinking realistic, we need to get rid of players who won't be vital for us, Ramires being used as a rotation option or just big games so he can track back, isn't enough, if that's the case extend Kalou's contract.

Lampard is playing like a second DM, while Mata is now playing the role of a ACM. Mata skills and pass are enormous. I think our mid is good enough right now: Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Mata.

I think our mid is good enough because I think our biggest goal next season to build another team. We need another striker, since Drogba or Torres are leaving, or maybe both, and we need some wingers, and of course a right back to replace Bos.

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Luiz, Cole; Mikel, Lampard, Ramires, Mata; Hulk, Falcao/Cavani/Torres.

No these players are on form since RDM took over, Lampard cannot start games next season, we will end up back to square one. You people would make the exact same mistake Carlo made, and AVB, we need to spend and get creativity into the team, now making Mata centre mid is a good idea, so he will install creativity, but we still need more players, wide players yes but we still lack that spine, if we don't add to that it will be like nothing happened.

Why the f you want to sell Mikel and buy Tiote? WTF????!!!!!

Tiote would cost us more than Mikel and Mikel proved how fantastic he is.

But obviously because we already have him, you just dont notice how good he is. If we had Tiote and Mikel would play for nufc, you would want him...

Everyone who wants to get rid of Mikel (maybe we could get 10mio) and buying Tiote (not less than 15) and talks about FFP, well something is wrong...Mikel knows the squad and style, he adopted good and we should build team around him, he is fantastic.

Why the f you want to sell Mikel and buy Tiote? WTF????!!!!!

Tiote would cost us more than Mikel and Mikel proved how fantastic he is.

But obviously because we already have him, you just dont notice how good he is. If we had Tiote and Mikel would play for nufc, you would want him...

Everyone who wants to get rid of Mikel (maybe we could get 10mio) and buying Tiote (not less than 15) and talks about FFP, well something is wrong...Mikel knows the squad and style, he adopted good and we should build team around him, he is fantastic.

BlueLyon, why can't you post more, the others are making me cry :cry:

your such a good fwiend to me

Besides now, have anyone thought that old guard (besides Cech and possibly Cole/Lamps/Tery) wont play hard anymore? After they won CL, its hard to get back for older players...We still heavily count on all them and they were pushing us far in CL this year. Now they won it, I dont see why would they work so hard anymore after they won everything possible? Something was seen already against smaller teams, next season we need consistant performers.

I just hope Torres will replace Drogba decently

Terry can play, we have also Cahill.

Cole has decent replacement in Bertrand.

Cech...no need to replace

Lamps...Possibly Moutinho or Belhanda

Wingers...Hulk and/or Hazard

RB...Azpilicueta.

BUT:

If Rdm stays, he will play these players next season. Possibly Kalou too.

That could be problem, look at Inter.

But I hope Robby is smart enough to slowly replace older players and brings some top talent and proven class players.

Besides now, have anyone thought that old guard (besides Cech and possibly Cole/Lamps/Tery) wont play hard anymore? After they won CL, its hard to get back for older players...We still heavily count on all them and they were pushing us far in CL this year. Now they won it, I dont see why would they work so hard anymore after they won everything possible? Something was seen already against smaller teams, next season we need consistant performers.

RB...Azpilicueta.

BUT:

But I hope Robby is smart enough to slowly replace older players and brings some top talent and proven class players.

Spot on, everything you just said, it's just right.

RB...Azpilicueta.

BUT:

I like inter comparison because we are in similar situation.

We really need to reduce some of our older guard role/offload them and buy new first team players.

No these players are on form since RDM took over, Lampard cannot start games next season, we will end up back to square one. You people would make the exact same mistake Carlo made, and AVB, we need to spend and get creativity into the team, now making Mata centre mid is a good idea, so he will install creativity, but we still need more players, wide players yes but we still lack that spine, if we don't add to that it will be like nothing happened.

Mata is already a central mid under RDM, thats his best position.

Lampard is good enough to be a second DM.

Ramires is great.

Mata is already a central mid under RDM, thats his best position.

Lampard is good enough to be a second DM.

Ramires is great.

But I still think Mata played better on wing, under AVB. He scored more goals and assists, also was key in almost every match, along Danny. Now, against Barca and Bayern, he played but was barely visible, except that cross to Drogba. After all he played as winger all time at Valencia.

But it could be he is tired or has not enough good wingers to support him.