New Season

Kojo

And don't you think we are ignoring Mata's position? We have been lucky enough that Mata has not suffered any injury or dip in form. I think we need a RB, RW, CAM and we are good to go (if we are gonna play KDB and integrate some reserve team players into the first team).

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Out :

- Kalou (Out of contract)

- Droba (Out of contract)

- Malouda - I expect him to leave next season

In :

- Marin

- KDB

So assuming RDM is still our manager and he still want to play the same system, our squad for next season will be

RB : Iva,Bosingwa

LB : Cole,Bertrand

CB : Terry,Luiz,Cahil

CM : Meireles,Lampard,Mikel,Essien,Romeu

LW : Marin,KDB

RW : Danny,Ramires

CAM : Mata

ST : Torres,Lukaku

That is a decent squad. So I don't think we need to buy another player unless :

- Lampard is considered to be just a rotation player then we need another midfielder, I really like modric for AVB system but not for RDM system. I am not sure who to buy.

- We need to give lukaku chance to play so I don't want us to buy another striker

- We sell somebody

Exactly no need to buy anyone. We've still got people like piazon and josh to come through to.

KDB is better as a CAM anyway. So that leaves only Marin on LW.

GK: Cech, Blackman, Hilario

RB: Ivanovic, Azpilicueta

CB: Terry, Luiz, Cahill, Hutchinson

LB: Cole, Bertrand

DM: Mikel, Romeu

CM: Lampard, Cabaye, Ramires, Meireles

AM: Mata, KDB

RW: Belhanda, Ramires (if needed)

LW: Hulk, Marin

ST: Torres, Sturridge

Out: Drogba, Kalou, Malouda, Essien, Bosingwa

Belhanda on the wings because to my knowledge he can play there? I put Belhanda on the right and Hulk on the left so they would be traditional rather than inverted wingers and give more service to the strikers.

We obviously need another winger like Hulk or Lavezzi or someone. Marin and KDB are not enough

I only saw their video in youtube so I cannot make any judgment on marin or KDB so if they are actually good enough we don't really need to buy another winger and btw I saw KDB played mostly on left wing.

Can i ask why are we going for wingers over creative midfielders?, i think it's very important we install creativity in our midfield. Because it pisses me off that none of our midfielders can pass a damn ball.

Can i ask why are we going for wingers over creative midfielders?, i think it's very important we install creativity in our midfield. Because it pisses me off that none of our midfielders can pass a damn ball.

I think because we have 7 players in midfield competing for 2 spots.

None of them are really good but if we don't sell a few of them first, I don't think we are going to buy anybody

Lampard can play good through balls and Mikel can keep the ball well through short passes. I don't think it's as bad as you say it is.

Why not? He's been playing well

He's on form and he will be coming up 35 next season, you guys need to be realistic. Many of you slate Carlo for not replacing the old players and not having any logic in it, but you would do so yourselves. He's past it and i want him to stay but not as a starter, his days are numbered and that's how it goes. We need a new squad.

He's on form and he will be coming up 35 next season, you guys need to be realistic. Many of you slate Carlo for not replacing the old players and not having any logic in it, but you would do so yourselves. He's past it and i want him to stay but not as a starter, his days are numbered and that's how it goes. We need a new squad.

He can still start his fair share of games. However if we win the UCL I fear he may hang up his boots :cry:

He can still start his fair share of games. However if we win the UCL I fear he may hang up his boots :cry:

I don't think he will, i think Lamps will retire in 2 seasons. However he did say that once he can not play the top he will retire, because he cannot handle being on the bench or being left out.

What's the point having Drogba on the bench next season eating Lukaku's(or whoever is on the bench and has potential to raise) precious minutes..Drogba is like Stamford Bridge, we all love them but for the good of CHELSAE FC, both need to be replaced.

I would love a forward like Van Persie, obviously not him because there is no way on earth we could get him. But someone who is creative and can play football rather than just score goals. We can never get another forward like Drogba ever, i don't think anyones been as good as him playing with there back to goal, and you did get the great players like Mark Viduka, but never on Drogba's level.

Guys what about that Giuseppe Rossi for Villareal?, surely he must be leaving them because they have been relegated. I remember last season a lot of people were jizzing in there pants for him, would he be any good now?.

Now we've won the Champions League and are in CL, plans have totally changed and transfers have gotten better.

We actually have a chance of getting Eden Hazard!.

Out

Bosingwa

Essien

Malouda

Ramires

Sturridge (maybe)

Mikel (maybe)

Benayoun (maybe)

In

Hazard (at least attempt, if not him then get Hulk)

Cabaye or someone of his type (deep lying playmaker, works hard and can pass a ball)

Tiote (if we sell mikel)

right back (preferably one who goes forward, but can defend)

back up centre back (very cheap even someone on a free, see if we get in a crises and 3 centre backs are injured, it happens it almost did this season we cannot play youth there because we haven't got any talents who are a centre half who are old enough or matured, so we cannot play Chalobah or Ake there.)

Forward (possibility)

Now the first 4 on out i definitely think should be gone, Ramires is a good player but i he wont be able to grow into the new system we cannot use him as a back up or rotation player when we can sell him for the likes of 20 million at least. It would be a foolish idea to keep him if we can get that much money for him FFP, we need to start thinking.

Sturridge, it's up to him, does he want to stay and perform?, or does he want to go?, if he wants to go then let him go and get a good amount of money for him and i mean a good amount!, that kids got amazing flair which is very unusual for his age, 20 million at least i want for that lad!. But if he wants to stay, then he needs to start maturing and putting in better performances, also needs to get played as a centre forward more!.

Mikel, look he has been very good over the past months, but i have a strange feeling he is going to back to square one, Mikel looks like one of those players who will have his prime when he's 28 or 29 then be on top for about 4 years, he just needs to get more experienced adn the better he will become, he already has all the technical skills. But is he fit for us?, sometimes i watch him and he cannot play in the premier league, well he can but isn't good enough for a top 4 team. It might be best to sell him and get in Tiote who is the perfect DM for us. Also it will look good to sell Mikel now because he is on form and clubs will pay some money for him.

Benayoun, underrated player, who possess creativity and a good work rate, also love his movement. He can be a fantastic back up for us, but i have heard Arsenal will put in a 4 million bid for him to get him, if that's the case, then sell him by all means.

Now with De Bruyne, Kakuta and Marin coming in this adds a lot of pace and new ideas, i love AND I MEAN LOVE De Bruyne, but it might be best if he sticks on loan again for another season, and this time have him on backup, it doesn't have to be genk heck we probs should take it to the next level even. But a loan for him might be good, and if we get someone like Hazard or another winger who is quality and we've been missing for ages then definitely loan him, because he will not be getting any playing time in the team and it will be for the best.