New Season

Kojo

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It' an option you tit, i even said i want him in midfield.

true. if we sign someone like kagawa i wouldn't mind mata on the wing but in a free role although i hope we sign a creative midfielder who plays deeper

like they say city will dominate EPL if they win now they have won, so what are people say if chelsea win the champions league? if they win and will be getting strong then think if chelsea win this final i believe you all know it will be better than this

If you got chance we sign "only" Hulk and Lucas Moura right now and nobody else, would you go for it? The other option is medium class 4 players.

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

--------Mikel--------

---Lucas-Mata------

Hulk-Torres-Marin-

Personaly I would accept such offer. Playmaker and world class winger is all we realy need.

If you got chance we sign "only" Hulk and Lucas Moura right now and nobody else, would you go for it? The other option is medium class 4 players.

Iva-Luiz-Terry-Cole

--------Mikel--------

---Lucas-Mata------

Hulk-Torres-Marin-

Personaly I would accept such offer. Playmaker and world class winger is all we realy need.

Of course I would, Lucas and Hulk together would be out of this world. I wouldn't like that line up though, there is no way Mata and Lucas can play together in a three man midfield.

-----------Cech------------

Iva - Luiz - Terry - Cole

----- Mikel - Ramires ----

Hulk ---- Lucas ---- Mata

---------- Torres ----------

But these are just dreams, personally I would like us more to keep Mata in the AMC and buy someone like Moutinho to play behind him.

Lucas Moura?, you guys are being silly, the kid costs about 30 odd million that's stupid business as far as i'm concerned.

Could turn out to be a major flop, Hulk i would love here even for 35 million.

Lucas Moura?, you guys are being silly, the kid costs about 30 odd million that's stupid business as far as i'm concerned.

Could turn out to be a major flop, Hulk i would love here even for 35 million.

Hulk could turn out to be a major flop, Shevchenko and Torres turned out to be major flops.

Exactly because he is younger, he should be a less of a risk. He will always have resale value and if he doesn't have an impact immediately, he still has more than enough time to prove himself (like Lukaku). Can't see why it would be stupid business.

like they say city will dominate EPL if they win now they have won, so what are people say if chelsea win the champions league? if they win and will be getting strong then think if chelsea win this final i believe you all know it will be better than this

City dominate the EPL? Please...They'll challenge but there's no guarantee they'll dominate. Look what happened to us, 3 Titles out of 7 years, it's not easy, as Citeh will soon find out.

I hope Marin will perform well, good enough to start. He has chance and with his potential, he would easily destroy opponent defence with Mata and possibly Hulk (or whoever).

If you ask me I think KDB a better all round player than Marin.The link up between KDB and Mata will be very interesting as both have similar style of play.As for Hulk,I pray for him to come here but only for under 30m.The trio combination of Mata,Hulk and KDB will allow Torres to score plenty next season and as a result help us contend for titles.

I saw this on Redcafe.net (Manchester United forum), one of the 'classier' forums around.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/early-predictions-next-season-2013-a-353583

Most feel we will be back in a big way next season (which I agree with), finishing around 3rd with some suggesting a title challenge. I do feel we will comfortably finish in the top 3 next season. We are still a season away from challenging. The season coming up will be our big transitional season. It SHOULD have been this season but AVB......

I have my own predictions:

• Citeh and Man United will of course challenge for the title and I think ufortunately Citeh win it again.

• Citeh and Man United will go out of the UCL early again.

• Liverpool to improve....Slightly, perhaps challenging for 5th spot

• If we win the UCL Tottenham will become a midtable club

• Arsenal to stay at their current level, perhaps slightly improve.

• Newcastle to slip slightly

• Liverpool to win the FA cup

• Newcastle to win the League cup

• Torres will have a good year scoring around 15 league goals.

• Mata will bloom even more and become truly world class.

• Aguero top scorer

• Madrid will win the UCL

• Ronaldo to FINALLY win the Ballon D'or as he rightfully deserves

That's it for now :D

In: Azpilicueta, Dzagoev and Tiote (Marin, Kakuta)

Out: Bosingwa, Essien, Malouda, Kalou, Cole, Drogba

Cech

Ivanovic Luiz Terry Ryan

Ramires Tiote

Mata Dzagoev Marin

Torres

Bench: Hilario, Azpilicueta, Cahill, Mikel, Lampard, Sturridge, Kakuta

Out :

- Kalou (Out of contract)

- Droba (Out of contract)

- Malouda - I expect him to leave next season

In :

- Marin

- KDB

So assuming RDM is still our manager and he still want to play the same system, our squad for next season will be

RB : Iva,Bosingwa

LB : Cole,Bertrand

CB : Terry,Luiz,Cahil

CM : Meireles,Lampard,Mikel,Essien,Romeu

LW : Marin,KDB

RW : Danny,Ramires

CAM : Mata

ST : Torres,Lukaku

That is a decent squad. So I don't think we need to buy another player unless :

- Lampard is considered to be just a rotation player then we need another midfielder, I really like modric for AVB system but not for RDM system. I am not sure who to buy.

- We need to give lukaku chance to play so I don't want us to buy another striker

- We sell somebody

Out :

- Kalou (Out of contract)

- Droba (Out of contract)

- Malouda - I expect him to leave next season

In :

- Marin

- KDB

So assuming RDM is still our manager and he still want to play the same system, our squad for next season will be

RB : Iva,Bosingwa

LB : Cole,Bertrand

CB : Terry,Luiz,Cahil

CM : Meireles,Lampard,Mikel,Essien,Romeu

LW : Marin,KDB

RW : Danny,Ramires

CAM : Mata

ST : Torres,Lukaku

That is a decent squad. So I don't think we need to buy another player unless :

- Lampard is considered to be just a rotation player then we need another midfielder, I really like modric for AVB system but not for RDM system. I am not sure who to buy.

- We need to give lukaku chance to play so I don't want us to buy another striker

- We sell somebody

We obviously need another winger like Hulk or Lavezzi or someone. Marin and KDB are not enough