New Season

Kojo

He'd be too handy and too much of an Asset to sell. We need players like him, who can be given a job and do it very well. For counter-attacking/defensive games he'd be priceless

Not if he's going to be on the bench, we need to talk business here. Currently for me in this time Ramires isn't a debtor to this club (speaking on the pitch wise of course), sell him and he will be, obviously financially. Ramires can be sold for quite a decent amount, and it will come in very handy, i think it's for the best we let him go and get in better players. Because right now revenue from players is important for this club, we need to be prepared and i think it's for the best we let him go now where we can get the most money possible from him.

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not if he's going to be on the bench, we need to talk business here. Currently for me in this time Ramires isn't a debtor to this club (speaking on the pitch wise of course), sell him and he will be, obviously financially. Ramires can be sold for quite a decent amount, and it will come in very handy, i think it's for the best we let him go and get in better players. Because right now revenue from players is important for this club, we need to be prepared and i think it's for the best we let him go now where we can get the most money possible from him.

Agree to disagree. This season has shown how important Ramires can be.

Agree to disagree. This season has shown how important Ramires can be.

For me it's shown how average of a footballer he is. But that's my opinion, and NO YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME SON.

We spent over 20 million for both Ess and Ramires and you want to sell 3 of them for 30? Besides, you want to sell 2 of our arguably best players? What a joke.

No way should Ramires be sold, that is an outstandingly stupid sentiment considering his importance to the team.

Essien will have depreciated ridiculously in his value since 2005. You're looking at £12 million as a realistic fee for him. Same for Mikel. Sell those two and you can afford Tiote.

No way should Ramires be sold, that is an outstandingly stupid sentiment considering his importance to the team.

Essien will have depreciated ridiculously in his value since 2005. You're looking at £12 million as a realistic fee for him. Same for Mikel. Sell those two and you can afford Tiote.

When I said 2 of our best players I mean Rami and Mikel. Why doesn't anybody recognize Mikel's importance..

When I said 2 of our best players I mean Rami and Mikel. Why doesn't anybody recognize Mikel's importance..

I agree with you,Mikel has been the most underrated player in Chelsea history.He's been here for ages and still is young.Granted he wasn't great under AVB but the change of manager has reignited his confidence and as a result his performances have improved significantly.Chelsea will make a HUGE mistake if they decide to sell him.If they sell him because of his erratic performances then Torres should be sold too.

BlueLion it's Business!.

John Obi-Mikel is the most under-rated player in this team , he does his job doesnt complain and does what he does well !

The likes of Essien i still think he can perform at a high level but its whether he is bothered about not starting ......to which i think he isnt !

Ramires was quality last night, but he was still poor in aspects for me, and aspects what is REALLY needed in this team. If it wern't for these financial times i would definitely keep him, but people must understand Business is having to come first over everything. You can fall in love with players, you can idolise them, but business has to come first in order to survive and become the best.

We got ourselves in this mess in the first place, we must pay the price.

Ramires was quality last night, but he was still poor in aspects for me, and aspects what is REALLY needed in this team. If it wern't for these financial times i would definitely keep him, but people must understand Business is having to come first over everything. You can fall in love with players, you can idolise them, but business has to come first in order to survive and become the best.

........What? First off all, will you just admit that Ramires is a vital part of this team now? Everyone can see it except you. He will not be sold, as simple as that. Poor in some aspects? Yes, maybe technically he is lacking but that should be left to other players. He was bought to bring us the Energy, Pace, Lung bursting box-to-box runs and the ability to defensive shut down just about anyone. Which other midfielder of ours can do that? Secondly, financial times? Survive? I Assume you're talking about FFP. In that case, we have a BILLIONAIRE manager. We're not in a dire financial state that would warrant us selling one of out best players. The club will know how to deal with FFP better than us.

........What? First off all, will you just admit that Ramires is a vital part of this team now? Everyone can see it except you. He will not be sold, as simple as that. Poor in some aspects? Yes, maybe technically he is lacking but that should be left to other players. He was bought to bring us the Energy, Pace, Lung bursting box-to-box runs and the ability to defensive shut down just about anyone. Which other midfielder of ours can do that? Secondly, financial times? Survive? I Assume you're talking about FFP. In that case, we have a BILLIONAIRE manager. We're not in a dire financial state that would warrant us selling one of out best players. The club will know how to deal with FFP better than us.

You don't understand it, we need to balance off our transactions, and we need to do that with selling, and selling Ramires is a good idea.

What other players can do it?, okay i want to play with

Mata-???

Tiote

I think a player with a great technical abillity who sits deep will be perfect, give Mata the freedom and let him be the magic man, the deep lying man works from behind. Tiote breaks up play, where as Ramires yeah sure he can run about all over the pitch, but we need someone who can pass a feckin ball.

THIS IS BIZNIZ!

We don't need to sell any of our key players. However, we should look at getting rid of excess wages at the end of this season. By excess wages I mean Malouda, Bosingwa, Hilario, Essien for the right fee, Kalou for the right fee. Selling Ramires, what a joke.

We don't need to sell any of our key players. However, we should look at getting rid of excess wages at the end of this season. By excess wages I mean Malouda, Bosingwa, Hilario, Essien for the right fee, Kalou for the right fee. Selling Ramires, what a joke.

Don't sell Hilario, he's a backup it's pointless selling him, he's not as bad as everyone says just cannot play big games, but Turnbull can so it's all good.

Yeah get rid of them, but we need to get rid of key players in order to get key ones in, BUSINESS SON, ITS MO FUCKIN BUSINESS AIGHT

You don't understand it, we need to balance off our transactions, and we need to do that with selling, and selling Ramires is a good idea.

What other players can do it?, okay i want to play with

Mata-???

Tiote

I think a player with a great technical abillity who sits deep will be perfect, give Mata the freedom and let him be the magic man, the deep lying man works from behind. Tiote breaks up play, where as Ramires yeah sure he can run about all over the pitch, but we need someone who can pass a feckin ball.

THIS IS BIZNIZ!

Well Tiote is supposed to break up play, he is a DM...while Ramires is a high energy midfielder who can play well on either flank.

I don't see the fuss about Tiote. If we want a CM/DM who is young, has leadership ability, has alot of potential...and we want to splash a bit of cash, we should be looking at M'Vila.

Well Tiote is supposed to break up play, he is a DM...while Ramires is a high energy midfielder who can play well on either flank.

I don't see the fuss about Tiote. If we want a CM/DM who is young, has leadership ability, has alot of potential...and we want to splash a bit of cash, we should be looking at M'Vila.

M'Vila wants to go to Le Arse.