Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my opinion as well, but Jimmy Floyd has an interesting opinion (Its from Goal.com):

Nando and Drogba should both play a part. Theres some stat that says Messi hasnt scored against Chelsea and Torres has scored the most against spanish teams or something. Drogbas turns and blasts ala Yids would be good, and although their midfield is head and shoulders above all, the defence Pique especially, can be out muscled :cry:

I had a dream that Cech made a string of world class saves and then Kalou nicked one in stoppage time.

Make it happen, please. Except Kalou/the team to score 3 instead of 1.

I had a dream that we draw 0-0 tonight and in 2nd leg we equalised in 90th minute to 1-1 by Mikel goal :Goober:

I've seen Mikel and Shevchenko score live in the same game so eat that! (vs Forest lol)

The best case scenario would be 0-0 here and score an injury time goal there to make it 1-1 and go through on away goals after they are denied a blatant penalty or 2 prior to it. Can imagine Lampard smashing in Iniesta-esque.

I think it would be good to see Drogba and Torres together, both have great records against Barca and history with them. Mata - Drogba - Torres.

“I asked Cesc [Fabregas] if he remembered him from the Premier League and he said he thought ‘Gary Cahill’ was just an English phrase," Messi explained. "You know, something like ‘with all due respect.’”

http://fourfourtwo.com/blogs/backofthenet/archive/2012/04/18/lionel-messi-thought-gary-cahill-was-just-a-turn-of-phrase.aspx

:doh:

Obviously a joke?

I don't think it was tbh. Could well of been though. Messi can't be that ignorant.

Hmm. Seems they're targeting Cahill as the weak link. Expected that to be fair.

Yeah, just hope they under estimate him.

Hmm. Seems they're targeting Cahill as the weak link. Expected that to be fair.

Oh dear. It's clearly satire.

Back of the Net is like a football version of The Onion - have a read, it's hilarious!