Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Always have a bad feeling when we play Barca, SOMETHING is bound to happen and not in a good way and it pretty much always goes against us. We are already written off so there is not that much pressure on us and it could work in our favour. We have tended to play Barca very well and they have been tight matches but we are different animal this season so i am not sure how this is going to play out.

Will happily do a shift at work naked if we beat these cunts. Even if we lose the tie overall, just stuff the cunts at the Bridge please.

Also, we have to be physical. Puyol and Mascherano are both 1 yellow away from suspension, meaning they'd have no fucking defenders for the return leg! :lol:

Barcelona fans are so fucking arrogant. Without Messi they'd just be Mourinho's bitches.

People need to get over what happened in 2009.... Its done. Simple as that.

Barca did NOT pay the referees

Uefa isnt into some sort of conspiracy against Chelsea or the Premiership.

The referee had a howler of a game and was overwhelmed by the occasion and the implications of each and every decision he would make.

We should show some class and concentrate on the match, rather than talking about how Barca and Uefa are scheming.....

However, on a more realistic note, Arsenal and Barca are very similar in one way.... both try and play good attacking football, but when things arent going their way, their usual grace is replaced with disgraceful behavior at times....

A couple of days back against Levante i think, they were 1 nil down, and in order to get back into the game, Cuenca cheated and won a penalty.... possibly the worst dive ive seen this season....

Normally, even when a player tries to win a penalty, he is expecting the tackle to come in and to get a touch and then go down.... In cuenca's case, he was just disgraceful... watch below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDRx3pUTB5Q

People need to get over what happened in 2009.... Its done. Simple as that.

Barca did NOT pay the referees

Uefa isnt into some sort of conspiracy against Chelsea or the Premiership.

The referee had a howler of a game and was overwhelmed by the occasion and the implications of each and every decision he would make.

We should show some class and concentrate on the match, rather than talking about how Barca and Uefa are scheming.....

However, on a more realistic note, Arsenal and Barca are very similar in one way.... both try and play good attacking football, but when things arent going their way, their usual grace is replaced with disgraceful behavior at times....

A couple of days back against Levante i think, they were 1 nil down, and in order to get back into the game, Cuenca cheated and won a penalty.... possibly the worst dive ive seen this season....

Normally, even when a player tries to win a penalty, he is expecting the tackle to come in and to get a touch and then go down.... In cuenca's case, he was just disgraceful... watch below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EDRx3pUTB5Q

I think both Ashley Youngs dives were worse than this.

We always have a chance with Didier in the team. I really mean that, if we did not have Didier then I would be certain of losing but the fact that we have him brings a lot of unpredictability. I'm not saying this because of what he did to Spurs over the weekend, I'm saying this because of what he's done since he has arrived at this club. Torres will probably start though with Didier coming on around the 60th minute mark.