Chelsea v Barcelona

James

• Replies 977
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be pretty happy with a goalless draw, of course 1 or 2 - 0 gives us a huge advantage, but I'm sure we can damage them at the Camp Nou where they'll be desperate to score

i wish i still have such blind optimism

If we draw 0-0 we'll get beat away so we have to win. Barca will score at the camp nou for definite. We need a 2 goal win to stand a chance. That being said, Arsenal beat Barcelona last season and were a Bendtner 1 on 1 away from going through with 1 shot in the whole game (had he scored). I think Barca were better last season, their away form hasn't been that great this season and i firmly believe we can win the first leg. Mata's interview is good, he seems confident, he's played these enough and has friends there, they're just another team to him.

We're Chelsea, not Bolton. Of course we can win a home match against anybody. We have to win tho.

I would disagree wholeheartedly with those who say a scoreless draw would not be a bad thing. Barca will play better at home, they always do. Let's not overcomplicate this scenerio - This game at The Bridge is a must win.

Milan had a blank draw in the San Siro & did you see what that got them??? Sorry we need to win this match by 2 goals, so we can have the relief knowing we don't need to win @ Camp Nou. I just hope we don't win 3-1 & lose there 5-1 like in '99. I really don't a repeat of that again. Then again...I would love a 0-0 @ Da Bridge & a 1-1..you know the saying...payback is a bitch!!!

We need to try and pry something here at the Bridge, and then go look for either a draw or a one goal lead a the Nou Camp. The whole dependance to see if we can make it to the final hinges on how well we do at the Bridge, moreso then at the Nou.

I want Chelsea to play good football and carry on the momentum so that our primary target of a top 4 finish can be achieved.If we play well tomorrow and still lose,I'll still be proud of my club because I'll know Chelsea tried their hardest to beat the best club in the world.