Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

1 lost from 2 games last season is hardly anything to shout about. Record in last 7 encounters in all competitions is even worse(!) - W1 D1 L5.

How many decisions went against us in those 7 games?

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ramires' sending off in CL second leg, blatant penalty (Evra) in closing stages of first leg, 2 offside goals at OT last year, atleast one penalty at the bridge - just off the top of my head.

Only ones I remembered are the CL home game and the 2 games last season. 1 penalty that should have been but wasn't given. 2 offside goals. And 2 non-penalties that was given!

Maybe they will use Kagawa behind Rooney but with the way they play i'll assume they'll use him as a CM. They usually go 4-4-2 and i think they'll use Hernandez with Rooney more next season. They have always lacked quality in the middle of the park. Will be a lot of responsibility for him if he is played there that is for sure.

Only ones I remembered are the CL home game and the 2 games last season. 1 penalty that should have been but wasn't given. 2 offside goals. And 2 non-penalties that was given!

Ramires' sending off in CL second leg, blatant penalty (Evra) in closing stages of first leg, 2 offside goals at OT last year, atleast one penalty at the bridge - just off the top of my head.

They always find a way to screw us over.

And yet Red Nose is always complaining about decisions going against them when they play Chelsea :rolleyes:

Stats provide some sort of basis for comparison, but it needs to be on level terms. They rarely tell the full story. Since they (Kagawa and Hazard) are different players who never played in the same league, comparing stats is redundant but can make some people sleep better in their hopeful dreams.

I love statistics but you're right, you can only compare like versus like. I particularly like the EA PPI as it takes into account so many different statistics, but even that is flawed. I think Hazard is a better fit for Chelsea as he can give creative width which Chelsea have been lacking and Kagawa actually makes more sense for ManU because he is a central player which is what they need. We'll check back in a couple of years to see how they've performed. (Although, I am sure there will be a game by game overreaction..."Hazard had a poor game, he sucks. Hazard scored, greatest player in the world!", and so on...)

Was crazy how Evra got away with that penalty foul thing on Rami, I was fucking roaring at my tv for like 3 hours after!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You