Shinji Kagawa

Sheva.

Hence the reason I said only half the story is told by stats. The don't reveal the influence of a deflection, penalty, foul, free kick, corner, red card, yellow card, injuries, weather, home or away, team, postion, teammates, et al

I was agreeing with you.

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only ones I remembered are the CL home game and the 2 games last season. 1 penalty that should have been but wasn't given. 2 offside goals. And 2 non-penalties that was given!

Don't you mean the CL Away game when we lost 2-1?, because the CL home game we lost 1-0 but should of had a penalty and a red card for Evra as it was a goal scoring oppertunity. The next game Javier Hernandez was offside and it was shown he was but it was hard for the linesman to see so it would of been a very very good decision.

"and what a deal united have got" "got ya say great work by sir Alex"

"got the better deal by Farr!"

Wow, and hazard is swept under dust like that cuz manure bought someone!? Man, people soo quick to dismiss Chelsea but just wait because after we buy another player it's just a rich owner buying all top players!?

Huh, even after UCL we still can't win over England!

I like it!!! Hahahahahahahahahaha

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You