Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

But he didn't exactly play a lot before that, did he? Start him and RDM can probably ring the changes later on in the game if he gets tired or if we need to make any tactical changes.

Well, he is currently the DM with the best form. Whoever RDM chooses there will be risks.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, not sure if this has been mentioned but Mazzarri's ban was overturned after his successful appeal. He will now then be in the dugout for Napoli tomorrow. What a fantastic news it was!

I honestly reckon we will do this tomorrow night. Dont know why but i just feel it like i feel this is an FA cup year too. Wee Matas comments about this being like a final are spot on and i hope the whole team feel the same way.Im putting money on it anyway, 9/4 to go through. COME ON CHELS

I honestly reckon we will do this tomorrow night. Dont know why but i just feel it like i feel this is an FA cup year too. Wee Matas comments about this being like a final are spot on and i hope the whole team feel the same way.Im putting money on it anyway, 9/4 to go through. COME ON CHELS

I know exactly what you mean ulster, ive got the same feelings too, going to go through tomorrow and win the fa cup !!!!! CAREFREE

Amen!

Going to need more than 1 class finish tomorrow, i think we need 4 goals, we need to be tight and watch the main threats, keep them quite and we got a very good chance, i think we have the advantage that we are the under dogs to most and most of the times when thats the been the case we have come out on top, good feeling for tomorrow.

Love your optimism mate ( 4 goals :blue scalf: )........ I think we're gona kill it!

I'm going to bed early as possible tonight and I'm going to wake up as late as possible tomorrow afternoon so i can see us snatch victory from the grasp of a very respectable Napoli team quicker. Hate waiting around all day with butterflies as a complete nervous wreck! Cooomon youu Bluues!

a middle with Essien Ramirez Meireles or Lampard? what is this? who pass the ball and organitzated the team??? Why are you doing with Romeu??? he´s the only real middfielder in the team and the unique with critery with the ball

Mikel.

Just hoping to watch the game and not get peed off at half the team for just causually taking a stroll or cuasully passing to the wrong sodding team! We need to do an Arsenal stright from the start really go for it..be a bit late to start going if we go a goal down...

And what are you baising this on? I'd be suprised if they'd played an hour on the pitch together.

They've started two or three times together, this season and last. And then sometimes one is subbed on to join the other.

And every single time it's still always one up top and the other (Torres) on the wings.