Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just hope Torres doesn't get picked over Drobga. Presence of Drogba on the pitch will play a huge factor in a game of such high magnitude.

Valencia style yes...i just really hope he turns up. If he has a poor first half i say bring on Torres... (hides)

------------------Cech-----------------

Brana----Luiz----------Terry----Ash

------------------Essien-----------------

----------Rami----------Lamps---------

-------------------Mata------------------

----------Drog----------Torres---------

Hey I posted that line-up first ;)

we could only wish.

I believe it can happen. We have smart people making decision for people on the pitch. I am sure they will do what is right to ensure advancement today. These are the matches people dream about taking part in. I can't wait for this to kickoff today @ Da Bridge. I know one man that believes we can do it:

I would play like this:

-------------------------CECH

-----------------IVA - GC - JT - COLE

--------------------------MIKEL

----------------RAMIRES - LAMPS

--------------------------MATA

TORRES\STURRIDGE - DD

the explenation for this is what we have vs Stoke! drogba is not like he used to be and he can't beat a whole defense by himself

we need 2 strikers that will be able to split the middle for the MFs, and also Mata plays his creative football better from the middle

another explanation is that Lamps can't run that much and if he will play a center MF role he could still go forward to help Mata and even score as only he knows how

we must play with Lamps DD and JT! they are the most experienced players in our team and the can lead us to the victory (like DD did vs Valencia)

I would absolutely LOVE the start of this game just like was the start in the home Barca game - three nil up inside the first twenty minutes. Fucking hell that would be something. We really need to score an early goal, to see IT IS possible. Then it would be a proper fight. I believe in this team and in these players. Come on boys, make this night epic!

So anxious about the game tonight,really big night for us.No matter what the final score is,i only have one request from the team.

I want the players to give eveything they have in the field and even more.I don't even want to see a single player able to walk when the game ends.

Make us feel proud again. KTBFFH