Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, good point, Lets stick two players who have never played well together, one of them being 34, the other having not scored in over 24 hours of football.

Good call.

So you'd rather have malouda, selfish sturridge and kalou play up front in a game like this??

I think drogba-torres would be best cos they can assist each other and both are great and have a lot of experience in this competition.

So you'd rather have malouda, selfish sturridge and kalou play up front in a game like this??

I think drogba-torres would be best cos they can assist each other and both are great and have a lot of experience in this competition.

If your question is would i rather have Sturridge or Torres then its obviously Sturridge all day every day. End of. I don't get why people call for Torres to be put in when he doesn't perform. People actually think he should be our no1 striker next year too?! GTFO

He's shit. Everyone can chirp and say "he makes space, he assists" yeah he has 6 assists to his name all season. Mata has 12, Ashley cole has 7, lampard 6. But yet if you played sturridge through the middle his goal return would be doubled to what it is now imo. Drogba creats space for other people and we don't suck him off for it. No chance for me. Torres shouldn't make the squad tonight. I would willingly eat humble pie but no goals in 24 hours makes me think it ain't gonna happen

I would play Sturridge instead of Torres any fking day. I dont care about Torres experience. He's shit atm and doesnt score. Sturridge is alot more hungry than Torres, he moves better, he's technical and he will be able to get behind Napolis defenders.

We are going to win 3-1.

Sure, but 3-1 wont automatically advance us. :)

This maybe why....makes me feel sick. It actually makes me feel worse than JT missing THAT peno.

I know what happened in semi final, how the hell can i forget it, but why on earth would you want to see us get thrashed by Barcelona... we aren't exactly going to get revenge at this current time, our players wont even be bothered about that anyway, they seem to be more interested in money than anything.

Why???

First off, this is the Chapions League, the point is to play against the best teams of the continent. Secondly, if we aim to win the CL, will sooner or later have to play against them, so why not know ? And finally, I am curious to compare our level to the very best, since Barça is the best team in the world, I am curious to see what we can do against them - And it will probably open Roman's eyes on the fact we are mediocre.

First off, this is the Chapions League, the point is to play against the best teams of the continent. Secondly, if we aim to win the CL, will sooner or later have to play against them, so why not know ? And finally, I am curious to compare our level to the very best, since Barça is the best team in the world, I am curious to see what we can do against them - And it will probably open Roman's eyes on the fact we are mediocre.

Your last point is true, but i don't want to have this team to take an embarrasing defeat which will happen, it's not for the best it really isn't.