Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

Man, I'm already scared shitless. I think we can score 2 goals but whats even harder will be is to keep Napoli from scoring. I don't think we are good enough to score 3 at the moment.

Regardless, I just want everyone to give it their all and make the fans proud.

Also, some of you want Torres to start, but a match of this magnitude calls for Drogba. Him just being on the field will be scary as shit for Napoli and he's a better leader than Torres. We will need more than just good football to win this, we have to be mentally strong.

I'm going to have to schedule a fake doctor's appointment and get 2 hours off from work for this shit.

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea will be fired up for this, they simply have to be. Di Matteo's gonna give a hell of talk to motivate them, Terry & Drogba will be relentless in keeping the spirit high. We simply have to hope they show determination and a real desire to win. I know I speak too idealistically for this squad, but they have to give it a real go for 90minutes. Even if we concede first.

Man, I'm already scared shitless. I think we can score 2 goals but whats even harder will be is to keep Napoli from scoring. I don't think we are good enough to score 3 at the moment.

Regardless, I just want everyone to give it their all and make the fans proud.

Also, some of you want Torres to start, but a match of this magnitude calls for Drogba. Him just being on the field will be scary as shit for Napoli and he's a better leader than Torres. We will need more than just good football to win this, we have to be mentally strong.

I'm going to have to schedule a fake doctor's appointment and get 2 hours off from work for this shit.

Definitely agree that Drogba should start instead of Torres... This game is not the time to bet on Torres ending his goal-less streak. I recall the Q-finals at Old Trafford last season - Drogba killed them.

If someone puts Meireles one more time in his strating line-up... :rant: He is banned!

How abouts...

Meireles

Meireles-Meireles-Meireles-Meireles

Meireles-Meireles-Meireles

Meireles-Meireles-Miereles

expecting roughly the same team that we played against Stoke and a loss

perhaps a draw depending on what type of day Napoli are having and how much they opt to sit back. Don''t really know how well they usually play abroad but just cant see them collapsing completely for this one

I am just hoping for an all round good team performance and yet if we still manage to lose then I wont feel gutted because I will be happy to know that went down with a fight.If at all we do lose then none of us here should blame RDM or question his tactics.Its important we continue to support our manager till the very end and for once show some appreciation rather than criticize and bicker upon every detail.