Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

Yeah, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool, QPR and maybe even Manchester United and Man City.

What about for Napoli? Mainly Roma and Lazio fans will be happy if we win?

i think that napoli is making good for all the italian football, who needs so much the liking that napoli and his team meet in the world, but the hate of most of the italian football fans for us make me think that they support chelsea tomorrow.

There is so much envy versus napoli that was a failed society and in 7 years has arrived at the top in italy and europe, expecially with few money and little salaries and always with budget in active, thanks to our president

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would play two strikers: Drogba and Torres. At least they'll pass the ball to each other, Sturridge never passes! If the others had a wicked chance to score and Sturridge had no chance, he'd still take the shot! <_<

^^+1 on that...I would like to see a 4312 formation. I know that is against what RDM likes, but I can dream. I want to see Bison support Mata. IMHO he is our best player to do this. Here is my starting 11:

Cech, Bane, DL, JT, Cole;Ray Mears, Bison, Lamps; Mata; Drogba, El Nino

KTBFFH!!! & get the desired result....2-0 & we are through!!!

Not sure if anyone posted this yesterday, but here are The Blues News for Monday:

-----Drogba---Sturridge-----

------------Mata----------------

--Lampard-------Ramires-----

--------------Essien-------------

A.Cole-------------------Ivanovic

--------J.Terry----Luiz------------

----------------Cech-----------------

Truly our best lineup and formation going into this game?

please nooooooooooooo!

:cry:

Loool, i didnt mean any disrespect to Napoli bro if was neutral i would support Napoli - i luv many things abt your team and i wish u all the luck for the future really..

he hasnt had an amazing performance all season so I wouldnt bet on it

I missed a lot of games but i can assure u he was amazing in at least 1 - vs Valencia..

Also his goal against Stoke was class.,,so even if hes shit all game, all we need is his classy finishing which he still got

Nontheless, his overall performances in maximum pressure games like this is outstanding.

I would play two strikers: Drogba and Torres. At least they'll pass the ball to each other, Sturridge never passes! If the others had a wicked chance to score and Sturridge had no chance, he'd still take the shot! <_<

Yeah, good point, Lets stick two players who have never played well together, one of them being 34, the other having not scored in over 24 hours of football.

Good call.

Loool, i didnt mean any disrespect to Napoli bro if was neutral i would support Napoli - i luv many things abt your team and i wish u all the luck for the future really..

No matter! I was joking! I wish good luck to you, too! :D

-----Drogba---Sturridge-----

------------Mata----------------

--Lampard-------Ramires-----

--------------Essien-------------

A.Cole-------------------Ivanovic

--------J.Terry----Luiz------------

----------------Cech-----------------

Truly our best lineup and formation going into this game?

Too narrow, need natural width the full backs can not push up too much leave too much space behind.

I missed a lot of games but i can assure u he was amazing in at least 1 - vs Valencia..

Also his goal against Stoke was class.,,so even if hes shit all game, all we need is his classy finishing which he still got

Nontheless, his overall performances in maximum pressure games like this is outstanding.

Going to need more than 1 class finish tomorrow, i think we need 4 goals, we need to be tight and watch the main threats, keep them quite and we got a very good chance, i think we have the advantage that we are the under dogs to most and most of the times when thats the been the case we have come out on top, good feeling for tomorrow.

Yeah, good point, Lets stick two players who have never played well together, one of them being 34, the other having not scored in over 24 hours of football.

Good call.

Because one of them - always Torres - gets pushed out to the wings, and it's never actually two up top.

Yeah that's the one game people usually bring up. I'm not taking anything away from him scoring two goals but besides that he didnt do anything significant of an "amazing" performance in my opinion. His assist to Ramires's goal was at the best decent, really the goal was mostly due to Ramires effort. Again, not trying to take anything away from his effort in that game but right now I feel like everytime we play Drogba he might score but is quite unlikely to do so and he will basically offer next to nothing in other aspects.

As far as I'm concerned we've played plenty of games this season were we've been more or less pressured beforehand and Drogba has delivered far from every time.

Have seen some people suggesting Essien for the DM role but I don't quite agree with that. He can do the job there but he's not out-and-out DM. Mikel has to play in that role for me in this match. Somebody is gonna have to miss out in the midfield. It's a tough choice but we cannot repeat the same mistake like AVB did at San Paolo with the midfield selection.

Have seen some people suggesting Essien for the DM role but I don't quite agree with that. He can do the job there but he's not out-and-out DM. Mikel has to play in that role for me in this match. Somebody is gonna have to miss out in the midfield. It's a tough choice but we cannot repeat the same mistake like AVB did at San Paolo with the midfield selection.

Don't forget that if Mikel does start, it'll be his 3rd game in 10 days. I'm not sure he will have the energy we need in that role for this game in particular.

Don't forget that if Mikel does start, it'll be his 3rd game in 10 days. I'm not sure he will have the energy we need in that role for this game in particular.

But he didn't exactly play a lot before that, did he? Start him and RDM can probably ring the changes later on in the game if he gets tired or if we need to make any tactical changes.