Chelsea vs Napoli

BlueLion.

"Cavannnniiiiiii" its got the a last minute winner commentary sound to it :(

Can see it being like Barcalona all over again..we're 3-3 happy happy bit to early then bam in it goes and then the forum explodes and crazy meltdown time

Still remember that pissing goal and thinking it was going over...

• Replies 818
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love your optimism mate ( 4 goals :blue scalf: )........ I think we're gona kill it!

got to be mate, no point being on a downer about things, i think tomorrow will be the turning point in the season where we push on get the top 4, progress in the UCL and win the fa cup !! CAREFREE, buzzing for tomorrow, going to be epic !!!

They've started two or three times together, this season and last. And then sometimes one is subbed on to join the other.

And every single time it's still always one up top and the other (Torres) on the wings.

Once I remember, Torres's first game v Liverpool.

As far as I'm concerned, Torres can fuck off, he's had enough chances now, If Sturridge ahd all the starts through the middle that he did he'd be on 20+ goals this season.

I'm off work tomorrow, thinking what to do. Getting more up for this match as the days go on, now it's like imminent. I know we wont win the UCL, that's a plain written fact but don't you just get that sneaky feeling that we just might. Like the 2% in the back of the brain lol. We're still there so fuck it, why not. At least we have more chance than fucking Arsenal.

Once I remember, Torres's first game v Liverpool.

As far as I'm concerned, Torres can fuck off, he's had enough chances now, If Sturridge ahd all the starts through the middle that he did he'd be on 20+ goals this season.

I'm only suggesting Torres because he's become very unselfish during this bad spell and could set up Drogba better than most of our midfielders.

Sturridge meanwhile won't pass to the open man 7 times out of 10.

Sky TV subscribers can watch live coverage of the build-up to tonight's game for free with Chelsea TV.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2657631,00.html?

Uefa Matchnight Live begins at 6.30pm with exclusive player

interviews and all the team news as it arrives, as well as expert discussion and analysis from the Stamford Bridge studio.

Really? People saying we should play Mikel?

NO (imo)

----------Cech----------

--Iva-JT-Cahill-Cole--

---------Essien---------

---Ramires-Lamps---

----------Mata----------

----Drogs-Studge----

Surely that's the most solid line-up we have?

--------------Cech---------------

Iva------Luiz------Terry-----Cole

--------------Mikel---------------

---Ramires----------Lampard---

Sturridge---Torres---------Mata

Reasons for Selection

GK: Self-explanatory

DEF: I had to pause at the CBs. Cahill-Luiz have developed an admirable partnership, but we really need Terry's leadership. I chose Luiz over Cahill because, while Cahill may be better defensively, Luiz could be utilized more when chasing a tie like this.

Midfield: Against a quick team like Napoli, I prefer the use of a strong DM, like Mikel. Mikel's form has been top notch lately, so he gets the start. Ramires' speed will be extremely useful, as always. Lampard played his best game in a while vs. Stoke City.

Fowards: Sturridge and Mata were rested for this game, so I think it's self-explanatory. I chose Torres over Drogba because I believe he can be the difference, exploiting Napoli's 3-man defense.

I agree with most of what you have put except for my i'll choose Cahill over Luiz, Luiz gave too much away against Napoli in the first leg. And the obvious one is Torres. The guy is dogshit.