Axel Witsel

Nic!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Weckerz said:

He stagnated, is paying the price for choosing roubles over a better career.. Not sure I'd want him now

get him on the cheap then? he is a good player and will be useful at the right price.

1 hour ago, Robguima said:

get him on the cheap then? he is a good player and will be useful at the right price.

He would need to take a wage cut in order to move to England as I don't see many clubs matching those Zenit wages

4 hours ago, Reddish-Blue said:

He would need to take a wage cut in order to move to England as I don't see many clubs matching those Zenit wages

Take a wage cut but actually be more ambitious and challenge your self.

15 hours ago, the wes said:

I rather buy neves such a talent

He is great, but i think that his compatriot Gomes will be more fit for us. Neves is more positional, and we need someone more dynamic, more box to box, as Andre.

8 hours ago, illmatic said:

He is great, but i think that his compatriot Gomes will be more fit for us. Neves is more positional, and we need someone more dynamic, more box to box, as Andre.

I like the look of Gomes too some big club will snap him up 

• 2 months later...

If we can't get vidal or nainggolan

witsel would be nice back up plan

46 minutes ago, LDN Blue said:

Witsel joining Cavani and co as a list of names we'll always be 'linked to and never signed'.

Could've done with him 3-4 years ago, but not now. Shame he wasted so many crucial years of development in an inferior league for a few extra thousand a week. He could've gone on to bigger and better things.

I'd rather we went for Kante than anyone else. Younger and more potential.

• 3 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You