Axel Witsel

Nic!

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I quite like him and I'd much prefer him as a backup option instead of Mikel

There was a photo came out at Euros before the links to Bat Sushi came out of Eden with Bat Sushi amd Witsel with Eden kida looking back at the lads with his thumb up.

The links came out a couple days after so I thought they were just putting 2+2 together to get BS. BUT.... then he signed. So who knows.....Id be well vhuffed to get Kante or Nainggolain AND Witsel. I'm not greedy.

It's my dream - let me dream it :P

On 27 June 2016 at 2:43 PM, Yeboii said:

Why are Chelsea insisting that our midfield purchase is a Belgian? Surely there must be other midfielders out there that are better and younger.

Where does it say that? Just because there are strong indications that we have bid for one Belgian, and have been linked with another, how do we extrapolate from that to saying that Chelsea "insist" that we only want to sign Belgians?

The link with Witsel is scarcely credible anyway. He is constantly linked because he clearly wants to move back to western Europe and his club almost certainly would prefer the cash over his talents.

I agree with you that there are alternative potential midfield targets out there. The club must be aware of this too and I'm certain they won't be ignoring any option just because he isn't Belgian. ?

On 13 July 2016 at 7:14 PM, xPetrCechx said:

Witsel's contract talks with Napoli have broken down, re-opening a chance to sign with Chelsea. [Di Marzio] #CFC

I'll say one thing for the bloke, he's got a diligent agent. All this constant media commentary is a sure sign of at least one agent on the case. I say at least one because I suspect that there is also an agent working for Zenit trying to engineer a move. I don't think it would take many millions of euros before any club would rather have the cash than this player. 

And with Rami gone,Mikel up for sale at £6mill LINKS with Matic AND Cescy sodding off then we are going to be in the shite even more than we are now.

I know its very unlikely we lose Secy and or Matic but a top  B2B would be greati.

Where are the folks clamouring not to sign this lad...He can't be worst than Mikel...I can withstand d likes of Matic and Baba not Mikel and Ivanovic...if d club can afford Joao Mario...all great but Mikel needs to be shown d exit door very very soon...

3 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

Where are the folks clamouring not to sign this lad...He can't be worst than Mikel...I can withstand d likes of Matic and Baba not Mikel and Ivanovic...if d club can afford Joao Mario...all great but Mikel needs to be shown d exit door very very soon...

Better than Mikel must not be a condition to sign a player!

36 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

Better than Mikel must not be a condition to sign a player!

The more reason my statement is conditional...if we can't afford Joao Mario...due to his incredible transfer fee...or any other quality CM...I can't withstand anoda season of Mikel with outstanding shocking display or performance....

3 or 4 years ago I'd of taken him in a heart beat due to his huge potential but now I don't think he's half as what he's made out to be, his career stalled because he chose lots of tax free money over waiting for the right move, fair enough this happens on a regular now but I think he surely understands what a mistake it was to join Zenit. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You