• Mikel
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

I don't think anyone isn't happy and relieved that we won ,

BUT it is not being negative recognising the shortcomings in the performance

I think some people are unhappy we've won, they think just because we won it's like we're covering paper over the cracks... what does that tell you? do they just want us to lose?

Of course not, but at this moment in time we should just be happy, every fucking time people moan and moan, guess what.. we won and they still moan.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think some people are unhappy we've won, they think just because we won it's like we're covering paper over the cracks... what does that tell you? do they just want us to lose?

Of course not, but at this moment in time we should just be happy, every fucking time people moan and moan, guess what.. we won and they still moan.

No they're not!, did anyone complain when we beat Bolton 5-1?, no they didn't. Infact hardly anyone even said, well Bolton are just really terrible, infact did anyone even say that?. You don't know that, and i'll tell you why you don't, because our shit team can't put in a good performance to actually know if people are unhappy when we win and put in a good performance.

Mehhh Stoke are a crap team to play against...so regardless how many players seeing as they seemed to litrally park the bus..wins all good

Performance...a bit hmmmmmmmm but hey 2 wins in a row!

as the commentators said ,,the refs should sort out all the rugby stuff at corners

People that are criticizing are being realistic. I think everyone is pleased that we got the 3 points. But this was a poor Stoke team that was reduced to 10men. The problem is that there is no creativity whatsoever. So fucking pedestrian.

And "who gives a fuck how the 3 points come" that's not the point! The point is that if you play this way against most other teams, we won't win.

(stolen from LDN blue) Chelsea created EIGHTEEN chances today (Mata 5, Kalou 5, Lampard 4, Terry 2, Cahill 1, Mikel 1). Stoke created only 3. Dramatic difference!"

Is that not enough ???? the sending of changed nothing other than they played one up top, we looked solid and didnt look like we would be biting our nails at the end, like we have done most of the season, the whole team looked alot sharper, not the best but a hell of a lot better, and all the people criticizing, 3 points keeps up with the pace and didnt slip behind with a late equalizer or even worse a late winner, there is just no pleasing some people is there. Im sure you all know how much of a tough nut stoke can be, i was at the home game back in jan 09, when we trailed most of the match 1-0 and all around me was the jonny come latelys that was just moaning all game, not supporting singing nothing just moaning, wasnt even having banter with the stoke mob, just MOANING the best of it most of them left before both goals, one of the best games ive been at. and thats all that seems to be happening at the moment moaning like old women...... 3 points, well happy bring on Napoli, CAREFREE...................

Obviously there are still issues and areas and we're still not this amazing team but there did seem to be an all togetherness about the team today.And 10 men doesnt always make a difference.Theres been games where players against us have had only 10 men and yet still played better then us...and 1-0 win...may not be seen as amazing but against Stoke who have no problems taking points against top sides and have done so this season..not all bad.

(stolen from LDN blue) Chelsea created EIGHTEEN chances today (Mata 5, Kalou 5, Lampard 4, Terry 2, Cahill 1, Mikel 1). Stoke created only 3. Dramatic difference!"

Is that not enough ???? the sending of changed nothing other than they played one up top, we looked solid and didnt look like we would be biting our nails at the end, like we have done most of the season, the whole team looked alot sharper, not the best but a hell of a lot better, and all the people criticizing, 3 points keeps up with the pace and didnt slip behind with a late equalizer or even worse a late winner, there is just no pleasing some people is there. Im sure you all know how much of a tough nut stoke can be, i was at the home game back in jan 09, when we trailed most of the match 1-0 and all around me was the jonny come latelys that was just moaning all game, not supporting singing nothing just moaning, wasnt even having banter with the stoke mob, just MOANING the best of it most of them left before both goals, one of the best games ive been at. and thats all that seems to be happening at the moment moaning like old women...... 3 points, well happy bring on Napoli, CAREFREE...................

its the definition of chances,,,

I had to follow the match on twitter because I'm at work, but basically you guys answered all my questions before I could post 'em. thanks!

Don't believe everything this pessimistic bunch say. We had 72% possession, completely dominated them for 90 mins (even when they had 11 men),got 23 shots, hit the bar twice and the post once, and managed to stop them from creating a single decent chance (didn't manage a single shot on target); all this while resting our key players.

Just to put things in perspective.

Well you're the first i've seen who said that, everyone else says we were dissapointing. Trying to find a download still so i can watch the full game.

Drogbas goal was a great relief ,, at times I just felt we werent going to score

People are being way too negative, 2 wins in 2, 2 clean sheets, hopfully we can go on a run bring on napoli, oh god i can just see it now, we turn them over and there will still people be moaning. way way to negative........ CAREFREE