• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mikel
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

Really now... so you just look at every person who has posted in the thread, complete bull shit.

How would you know though?, we rarely have a good win, it's like once in a blue moon.

You get me on those threads praising the players and such, and i'm the most negative person on the forum, i've been labeled the king of pessimism. And that Sam8 or what ever his name is, is barely on the forum anyway.

You seem to think my posts revolve around you, let me tell you they don't...

Seeing as you haven't watched the game yet... how can you be slating them?

Also winning and then being very positive is not being delusional my good friend, it's being supportive... what do you suggest we should do? slag the team off even though we're winning, moan about our future, cry about how one of our players MIGHT leave us? fucking hell mate get a grip.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I meant crap compared to what? As in, which games do you consider not crap?

I think you'll agree with me the mourinho era was the most successful in the club's history (i.e. not crap). Well today was a typical display from the mourinho era. We defended extremely well (stoke did not manage a single shot on goal) had tons of possession and got a 1-0 victory.

Fuck you, you aint got nothin on Man City.

You seem to think my posts revolve around you, let me tell you they don't...

Seeing as you haven't watched the game yet... how can you be slating them?

Also winning and then being very positive is not being delusional my good friend, it's being supportive... what do you suggest we should do? slag the team off even though we're winning, moan about our future, cry about how one of our players MIGHT leave us? fucking hell mate get a grip.

Nope, I'm not talking about that, you're stretching what i said. I'm talking about you can't be blinded by a win, you got to look at the performance i never said anything like moan about the future and players leaving us, i'm just saying have awareness, and you can't slag the team off when you're winning?, so say we were beating Coventry 1-0 and it was down to an own goal a stupid mistake from the defender and missed the keeper when he was meant to pass to him, nothing we made, but we were playing like utterly utterly utterly dog shite and were only winning 1-0 and very lucky, we can't have a go at the players?, ahhh see i can stretch things too.

Take off your tinted glasses then comment, it's no lie Chelsea have been disasterous this season, you're the only one i've seen say that, i'm just reading what over people have said, it's not like usually they are wrong, i've missed games then watched them and people were right, we did play like shit, when i watched the Wigan game they played like shit and i missed the match but watched it again. You're one of the few who are saying we played well. Stoke have also been poor lately, they havent been great, so they are not an amazing force, plus when your down to 10 men, you do tend to park the bus you know, like afterwards.

I watched the game see it with my own eyes not gone on what other people have said/posted, i never said stoke was a force, i said they are a tough nut to crack, and im not wrong, you opionion means nothing to me your in postion to comment, hear say is what your going on, what needs to be said to drum it into you that it made no difference what so ever they went down to 10 men there game plan did not change fuck me your hard work

I watched the game see it with my own eyes not gone on what other people have said/posted, i never said stoke was a force, i said they are a tough nut to crack, and im not wrong, you opionion means nothing to me your in postion to comment, hear say is what your going on, what needs to be said to drum it into you that it made no difference what so ever they went down to 10 men there game plan did not change fuck me your hard work

Okay so the main point of all this right, it's not about this match, it's about how negative people are. Right Chelsea have been shit this season, and i expect nothing better from the next game, seeing the stats they look pretty worrying, defensivly though, they looked good as that dude mentioned (cant remember his name, the one who went on about the mourinho season). Hold what you want against me, but i am still betting they where shit, you may of seen it but does that mean your right aswell?, i bet not because you're up against most of the forum when it comes to did they play well or not. I'm going to watch the game when it pissing downloads, and i'm going to give my view on it, i can bet it wont be good, but at least we still won, that's the main thing.

Nope, I'm not talking about that, you're stretching what i said. I'm talking about you can't be blinded by a win, you got to look at the performance i never said anything like moan about the future and players leaving us, i'm just saying have awareness, and you can't slag the team off when you're winning?, so say we were beating Coventry 1-0 and it was down to an own goal a stupid mistake from the defender and missed the keeper when he was meant to pass to him, nothing we made, but we were playing like utterly utterly utterly dog shite and were only winning 1-0 and very lucky, we can't have a go at the players?, ahhh see i can stretch things too.

'Winning and then being very positive about the future is just being delusional'

Maybe you never said anything about our players leaving us, but you did say that being positive about our future is just being delusional.

And i'm not even going to comment on your made up match between us and Conventry... it's not worth it.

Take off your tinted glasses then comment, it's no lie Chelsea have been disasterous this season, you're the only one i've seen say that, i'm just reading what over people have said, it's not like usually they are wrong, i've missed games then watched them and people were right, we did play like shit, when i watched the Wigan game they played like shit and i missed the match but watched it again. You're one of the few who are saying we played well. Stoke have also been poor lately, they havent been great, so they are not an amazing force, plus when your down to 10 men, you do tend to park the bus you know, like afterwards.

We didnt wipe the floor with Stoke but I don't think we were shit today. We looked in control for the most part and I couldnt see us conceding at any point - and anyone who knows me would know I'm rarely confident.

'Winning and then being very positive about the future is just being delusional'

Maybe you never said anything about our players leaving us, but you did say that being positive about our future is just being delusional.

And i'm not even going to comment on your made up match between us and Conventry... it's not worth it.

Ahh, i know why, it's because i can beat you at stretching things, haha tough shit.

But anyway, being very positive about the future is delusional when you're playing bad, you win a game by playing shit then go on about wow where gonna win the league is just stupid. You have every right to be negative if you see the team play shit constantly, sometimes the performance doesn't determain the result, that's a fact, so you have to look at the performance over the result when you're looking towards the future, because it's more likely a good performance benefits the result to you if you've been the better performer... Now that's another fact.

A team can't go on winning games constantly playing bad, that's my point, if we keep playing bad we aren't gonna get so lucky every game, so it's stupid thinking were going to do this and that and thinking all highly when you got to look at it from another view aswell.

We didnt wipe the floor with Stoke but I don't think we were shit today. We looked in control for the most part and I couldnt see us conceding at any point - and anyone who knows me would know I'm rarely confident.

Okay thanks, i hope we wern't shit, i'm sick of seeing bad performances.

I don't know many teams to easily dominate stoke city and win by 5. Not this season anyway. This has actually been Stokes worst season in the prem because they aint been great at home, maybe having problems with the amount of games as they were in the europa league but they aint been thrashed often have they? And we aint lost to em in the prem yet, they've beat Arsenal a couple of times lately.

It's so hard to play Stoke and especially when they have everyone camped behind the ball.

Ungrateful cunts be happy we fucking won a match.

I don't know many teams to easily dominate stoke city and win by 5. Not this season anyway. This has actually been Stokes worst season in the prem because they aint been great at home, maybe having problems with the amount of games as they were in the europa league but they aint been thrashed often have they? And we aint lost to em in the prem yet, they've beat Arsenal a couple of times lately.

It's so hard to play Stoke and especially when they have everyone camped behind the ball.

Ungrateful cunts be happy we fucking won a match.

Yes but Stoke haven't been a great team, they've been like an average premier league team in recent times, they were great at the start of the season, we did really well against them too in our first game.

And ungrateful cunts?, i'll pretend in never heard that.

Ahh, i know why, it's because i can beat you at stretching things, haha tough shit.

But anyway, being very positive about the future is delusional when you're playing bad, you win a game by playing shit then go on about wow where gonna win the league is just stupid. You have every right to be negative if you seen the team play shit, sometimes the performance doesn't determain the result, that's a fact, so you have to look at the performance over the result when you're looking towards the future, because it's more likely a good performance benefits the result to you if you've been the better performer.

Now that's another fact, a team can't go on winning games constantly playing bad, that's my point, if we keep playing bad we aren't gonna get so lucky every game, so it's stupid thinking were going to do this and that and thinking all highly when you got to look at it from another view aswell.

'Ahh, i know why, it's because i can beat you at stretching things, haha tough shit.'

No, because it was an idiotic post.

We played alright today, why do you think we played shit? you haven't even watched today's game... so watch that and come back.

And even if we were going through a bad patch, it's not delusional to be optimist about the future... we got a lot of great young players, we're going to buy a few players in the summer, so why shouldn't the future be bright?

Again, we didn't play great today, but good, bar the last 20 minutes... so i suggest you watch the game before saying we played bad.