• Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The people who complain are no where to be seen when we win comfortably. It's only when we play shit, they come out and start writing nonsense.

Like for example, when AVB was here, every time we played bad we had the same people writing in the 'AVB OUT' thread... when we won games, they were no where to be seen, they never even praised him, these are the same people who ONLY talk about negative stuff... i'm tired of it.

Really now... so you just look at every person who has posted in the thread, complete bull shit.

How would you know though?, we rarely have a good win, it's like once in a blue moon.

You get me on those threads praising the players and such, and i'm the most negative person on the forum, i've been labeled the king of pessimism. And that Sam8 or what ever his name is, is barely on the forum anyway.

Agree withTerry07, read way too much negative crap today in this thread.

Wow well what do you expect... what the fuck do you expect?

you get the team playing like shit constantly, shit in the dressing room what should never be there, a team with no heart or desire who just want there pay cheque, and you expect positive posts do you?.

you get the team playing like shit constantly, shit in the dressing room what should never be there, a team with no heart or desire who just want there pay cheque, and you expect positive posts do you?.

Have you watched the game yet? it was a normal decent performance and we could have scored 4 if not for the woodwork, only thing that i didn't like was the way we started giving the ball away, and let them get back into the game, after we had scored.

What do i expect... you are a chelsea fan yeah ???? fan = support, we won a good 3 points, results around us went well today we are 4 points of 3rd, a good run build up to the big games we have coming up, we won ffs, we looked more solid than we have done in weeks/months, we was not piss poor as some people are saying we was, we come up against a tough stoke side and we ground them down and took 3 points, stoke are not an easy fixture, this was a VERY GOOD 3 points no matter what anyone says, them going down to 10 men made no difference at all but lessen the chance of them snatching a goal they still parked the bus.

Agree withTerry07, read way too much negative crap today in this thread.

I have been following the Blues consistently since '98. The expectations of the Club have grown insanely. We have witnessed some great performances & CFC fans expect that to be the norm. The best suggestion I can give Blues Fans is to treat following the Blues as Rudyard Kipling once eloquently wrote

If you can keep your head when all about you

Are losing theirs and blaming it on you;

Also keep in mind that following a popular club, every one is going to have their own opinions. We don't have to always agree w/ those opinions & thank God we have a messageboard like this to discuss those opinions. There are a lot of Arm Chair Gaffers that follow CFC around the Planet, so take those opinions w/ a grain of salt.

Have you watched the game yet? it was a normal decent performance and we could have scored 4 if not for the woodwork, only thing that i didn't like was the way we started giving the ball away, and let them get back into the game, after we had scored.

LMAO i'm fucking mental, i'm acting like i'm psychic, but i might be taking many peoples word for it. Well i'm still struggling to find a damn link for download, been searching for hours now...

but i bet any money we still played like crap!.

What do i expect... you are a chelsea fan yeah ???? fan = support, we won a good 3 points, results around us went well today we are 4 points of 3rd, a good run build up to the big games we have coming up, we won ffs, we looked more solid than we have done in weeks/months, we was not piss poor as some people are saying we was, we come up against a tough stoke side and we ground them down and took 3 points, stoke are not an easy fixture, this was a VERY GOOD 3 points no matter what anyone says, them going down to 10 men made no difference at all but lessen the chance of them snatching a goal they still parked the bus.

Winning and then being very positive about the future is just being delusional, just like those Liverpool supporters. Having awareness and honesty is what you need, and that's what we are doing, we still need fixing, don't forget Stoke had 10 men aswell, the result could of been different otherwise.

I expect nothing from Napoli game, i wish we could just cancel it and it and not let it get to us when we lose.

And no i'm not a Chelsea supporter are you fucking stupid, why would i support Chelsea?, they fucking suck, CITY ALL THE WAY BRUVA!, but i do like Barca the most, however i like to randomly come on here and share my views and get mad when we lose, it's just random emotion, it comes naturally to me.

LMAO i'm fucking mental, i'm acting like i'm psychic, but i might be taking many peoples word for it. Well i'm still struggling to find a damn link for download, been searching for hours now...

but i bet any money we still played like crap!.

We did not play crap, we looked solid and didnt look like we would conceed, got a bit messy at the end but all in all a welldeserved and well won game against a vry tough team.

Compared to what, Sloth?

Compared to what?, the average Chelsea of course, Wigan game, Norwich game, Swansea game, Villa game, Fulham game (although that one we did have enough bastard chances to win it.

Looked almost too comfortable to me, so we got a bit casual. Stoke never offered any real threat and we've got a big game midweek so a fairly gentle game made sense. Be interested to see if it looks the same on MOTD. Oh and sod sitting in the tourist stand, drives me mad

there are 3 separate links on MaxXed Footie Forums.

Link me to the page, i've been trying to go on sections and it says private, and it wont let me make an account there for some gay reason.

Winning and then being very positive about the future is just being delusional, just like those Liverpool supporters. Having awareness and honesty is what you need, and that's what we are doing, we still need fixing, don't forget Stoke had 10 men aswell, the result could of been different otherwise.

I expect nothing from Napoli game, i wish we could just cancel it and it and not let it get to us when we lose.

And no i'm not a Chelsea supporter are you fucking stupid, why would i support Chelsea?, they fucking suck, CITY ALL THE WAY BRUVA!, but i do like Barca the most, however i like to randomly come on here and share my views and get mad when we lose, it's just random emotion, it comes naturally to me.

Oh dear, really, you have not even seen the match yet, so how can you give a valid opionion ??? i didnt forget stoke went down to 10 men if you read my post i high lighted the fact we did and also the fact that anyone who follows the whole of the prem that stoke are tough nut to crack and going down to 10 made no difference what so ever to stokes game, they parked the bus and high jacked a few more on the way down, and we broke them down scored a goal that won us 3 points and have teaken us to within 4 points of 3rd all in all a very good weekend, why are people so fucking blind to that !!!! watch the match and then comment.

Compared to what?, the average Chelsea of course, Wigan game, Norwich game, Swansea game, Villa game, Fulham game (although that one we did have enough bastard chances to win it.

No I meant crap compared to what? As in, which games do you consider not crap?

I think you'll agree with me the mourinho era was the most successful in the club's history (i.e. not crap). Well today was a typical display from the mourinho era. We defended extremely well (stoke did not manage a single shot on goal) had tons of possession and got a 1-0 victory.

Oh dear, really, you have not even seen the match yet, so how can you give a valid opionion ??? i didnt forget stoke went down to 10 men if you read my post i high lighted the fact we did and also the fact that anyone who follows the whole of the prem that stoke are tough nut to crack and going down to 10 made no difference what so ever to stokes game, they parked the bus and high jacked a few more on the way down, and we broke them down scored a goal that won us 3 points and have teaken us to within 4 points of 3rd all in all a very good weekend, why are people so fucking blind to that !!!! watch the match and then comment.

Take off your tinted glasses then comment, it's no lie Chelsea have been disasterous this season, you're the only one i've seen say that, i'm just reading what over people have said, it's not like usually they are wrong, i've missed games then watched them and people were right, we did play like shit, when i watched the Wigan game they played like shit and i missed the match but watched it again. You're one of the few who are saying we played well. Stoke have also been poor lately, they havent been great, so they are not an amazing force, plus when your down to 10 men, you do tend to park the bus you know, like afterwards.