• Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Relaxed after we took the lead, something we seem to be doing way too often nowadays.

Anyway happy we got the 3 points, it is what matters the most at this stage of the season.

Meanwhile - Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool FT.

Neither did i, i had no ounce of celebration in mind when he scored as it was totally out of the blue, when only our Defensive line had the best chances at goall.....

3 points, but such an unconvinced win, everyone was average at best apart from Cahill, such a piss poor formation resulting in piss poor performances,

predicting a 1-2 loss to napoli if this picks up

Result is the most important thing at the moment, I personally don't even care about the fluency or how pretty the gameplay is. Well done, could have easily been more hadn't we smashed the woodwork three or even more times

I'm positive we'll progress in the Champions League, we just need to win 2-0, that's it. We rested (well, partly) some of our key players, they should be fresh.

Good 3 points, back to basics, scrap out a 1-0 win, i dont think its papering over cracks sam81292, it wasnt the best but also wasnt the worse, the last 2 games seem to have a bit of passion. All in all a much needed 3 points no mater how they come.

Far from good but a win is a win and thats 2 on the trot for bobbys boys. Can never tell much from a game like that because stoke are interested only in a bus parking exercise. There needs to come a time soon as well when the over excessive pushing and holding in the box will be punished because it was ridiculous today. Gonna need to be much better on Wed night if we are to beat Napoli.