• Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep....I find those CFC fans more fickled than on this site ;)

Well on there they don't really have a clue, i expected better from the hardcore american football fans!, no offence robdog.

Wait... your not imitating him? so you think i'm actually bullying you? :lol:

How dare you, just how dare you, you think i would do such a thing?.

You have no soul, all you do is keep bullying me, well i'm taking this further, and by further i mean further.

3 points .... thats all that matters.... for some reason under AVB, we were in positions with a lead and always never ended up 3 points....

2 games... 2 wins... tney dont need to be pretty....

We need champions league and with tothenam struggling, it has become more of a chance of us closing the gap.... i think we have a tothenam fixture left as well....

forget napoli... if we play really well.... not likely and go through... good... but this season cl trophy is not our priority....

keep the squad fit and keep them motivated.,....

i like how di matteo has chosen his squads so far,.,... almost every player in the squad has played.... that keeps the morale and motivation of the entire squad positive... knowing that they will get playing time....

Tough next 2 games....fingers crossed.... lets do napoli 2-0 and city 1-0 scrappily.

come on!!!!

Well on there they don't really have a clue, i expected better from the hardcore american football fans!, no offence robdog.

None taken...but I believe the Yanks are better than the English in football, soccer, futebol, fußball or however you call it :D You guys got lucky in South Africa in 2010 ;)

None taken...but I believe the Yanks are better than the English in football, soccer, futebol, fußball or however you call it :D You guys got lucky in South Africa in 2010 ;)

We have better players, but you play better football that i can agree, and i think it's the other way round, comon Robdog, you can't say that goal wasn't lucky!.

We have better players, but you play better football that i can agree, and i think it's the other way round, comon Robdog, you can't say that goal wasn't lucky!.

Hey it wasn't our fault your coach picked a Millwall Legendshrug.gif Who does the scouting report for the 3 Lions???

Hey it wasn't our fault your coach picked a Millwall Legendshrug.gif Who does the scouting report for the 3 Lions???

Lmao Rob Green jesus... we were still better, Heskey couldn't finish too.

what the fuck is going on in this thread? I've went through pages of bullshit posts that had nothing to do with the match.

Hey dude get on topic, we are meant to be talking about the match here, not what people have put... eeesh.

So apparently the last three months when these supposed experianced players played like shit does not bother you. Or the fact that they were shit today, were shit last season, and could easily be shit again in the future does not bother you? Are you happy that in the future we will just be shit with the same players?

Granted, the experienced players need to be dropped from games with more regularity; but the way you say it, its as if only they under-performed, when the reality is that the whole team was below par during that 3 month period.