• Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so the main point of all this right, it's not about this match, it's about how negative people are. Right Chelsea have been shit this season, and i expect nothing better from the next game, seeing the stats they look pretty worrying, defensivly though, they looked good as that dude mentioned (cant remember his name, the one who went on about the mourinho season). Hold what you want against me, but i am still betting they where shit, you may of seen it but does that mean your right aswell?, i bet not because you're up against most of the forum when it comes to did they play well or not. I'm going to watch the game when it pissing downloads, and i'm going to give my view on it, i can bet it wont be good, but at least we still won, that's the main thing.

The main thing in all of this is we got 3 fucking points, looked a lot better than we have in a very long time, thats my point but all you do is give of with out even watching the match and no im not the only one that thinks we didnt play shit, read though all of my posts hear not once have i said we played brilliant or even good, pointing out a fact we looked a lot better than we have done and got a bit sloppy at the end, there not rose tinted glasses, they are honest words. seeing the stats are worrying i really think you need to check the stats again buddy !!!! but never the less CARE FUCKING FREE MOTHER FUCKER !!!!!!!

'Ahh, i know why, it's because i can beat you at stretching things, haha tough shit.'

No, because it was an idiotic post.

We played alright today, why do you think we played shit? you haven't even watched today's game... so watch that and come back.

And even if we were going through a bad patch, it's not delusional to be optimist about the future... we got a lot of great young players, we're going to buy a few players in the summer, so why shouldn't the future be bright?

Again, we didn't play great today, but good, bar the last 20 minutes... so i suggest you watch the game before saying we played bad.

So watch that and come back!?, no i will not come back, even if i've watched it, i'm sick of you and your bullying, i'm on the verge of leaving forever.

And signings in the summer?, yep you're delusional.

Is that busta still on this site??? When Barca or le arse start losing he gets mad @ CFC fans makin' fun of them :rolleyes:

Lmao, and i think he still is he posted today when yesterday he said he was leaving the forum...

You lot moan when we lose and moan when we win and now we beat a team 1-0 who are hard to beat at any time. Tottenham have lost 3 in a row, Man Utd have lost at home to Blackburn this season so we can't just expect to turn up and win easily 3-0. If u give me 1-0 before KO, i woulda been happy to take it.

Now we win and it's "Why didn't we win 4-0 we were crap".

Complete shite.

The main thing in all of this is we got 3 fucking points, looked a lot better than we have in a very long time, thats my point but all you do is give of with out even watching the match and no im not the only one that thinks we didnt play shit, read though all of my posts hear not once have i said we played brilliant or even good, pointing out a fact we looked a lot better than we have done and got a bit sloppy at the end, there not rose tinted glasses, they are honest words. seeing the stats are worrying i really think you need to check the stats again buddy !!!! but never the less CARE FUCKING FREE MOTHER FUCKER !!!!!!!

HAHAHAH YEAH RIGHT!, YOU GUYS AINT EVEN GONNA GET TOP 4, AS FOR US, WE ARE GONNA WIN THE TITLE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA, YOU'RE A SHIT CLUB WITH NO HISTORY, CITY 4 LYF!

Lmao, and i think he still is he posted today when yesterday he said he was leaving the forum...

RMAO he did that on MaXxed Footie Forums & Vital Chelsea last year when le arse lost the Carling Cup...CFC making fun of le arse??? That is what Real CFC Fans do..Go Figure ;)

So watch that and come back!?, no i will not come back, even if i've watched it, i'm sick of you and your bullying, i'm on the verge of leaving forever.

And signings in the summer?, yep you're delusional.

Bullying? don't make me laugh, your the one who quoted me and started this discussion.

Yes but Stoke haven't been a great team, they've been like an average premier league team in recent times, they were great at the start of the season, we did really well against them too in our first game.

And ungrateful cunts?, i'll pretend in never heard that.

Go and check stokes stats since they have been in the prem, have a look at the bigger boys they have taken points of, stoke are not a great team, stoke have a game plan and its very hard to brake them down, if you dont know that i have to question your credentails in any footballing manor, because its clear your not a true FOOTBALL fan.

You lot moan when we lose and moan when we win and now we beat a team 1-0 who are hard to beat at any time. Tottenham have lost 3 in a row, Man Utd have lost at home to Blackburn this season so we can't just expect to turn up and win easily 3-0. If u give me 1-0 before KO, i woulda been happy to take it.

Complete shite.

I blame the media :D

Complete shite.

We can't just expect to turn up and win easily, well that's the case with every game for us, some games you win easily that's when you know you're a good challenging team, not a team full of old players past it and players playing out of position and lacking creativity.

Go and check stokes stats since they have been in the prem, have a look at the bigger boys they have taken points of, stoke are not a great team, stoke have a game plan and its very hard to brake them down, if you dont know that i have to question your credentails in any footballing manor, because its clear your not a true FOOTBALL fan.

You mean when Arsenal raped them 3-1?, and the time when Tottenham should of beaten them when they were the much better team, they got lucky and foy was the referee.

Woah did you just say i'm not a real football fan?, oh noez you didnt!.

RMAO he did that on MaXxed Footie Forums & Vital Chelsea last year when le arse lost the Carling Cup...CFC making fun of le arse??? That is what Real CFC Fans do..Go Figure ;)

He aint a Chelsea fan, can't be, and wernt you the one i seen on bigsoccer.com ?, that site is the worst aint it.

You mean when Arsenal raped them 3-1?, and the time when Tottenham should of beaten them when they were the much better team, they got lucky and foy was the referee.

Woah did you just say i'm not a real football fan?, oh noez you didnt!.

Wow........