• Ramires
    • Lampard
    • Mikel
    • Kalou
    • Drogba
    • SUB - Mata
    • SUB - Sturridge
    • SUB - Luiz

Agree that Luiz wasn't impressive. He was okay but we missed Ivanovic. Hope this proves to some that he does well in an attacking sense when played at CB simply because a central defender would naturally get more space than a midfielder or a fullback.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was bloody shit, if that was United or City they would of crushed Stoke by cutting them open consistently.

Correct me if im wrong but im pretty sure United needed 2 controversial pens to beat Stoke at Old Trafford and that was on a wide Old Trafford pitch.

Narrow pitches like The Bridge suit Stoke down to the ground.

Good result, delighted, i fucking had to miss the game again gutted. Is there any download or anything to watch the match again i want to see how we played?.

same here...checkout MaxXed Footie Forums...Always a good bet to get a match there

In my opinion this guy shouldn't get flamed by all of you just for being negative. I didn't watch the game i've just got back from football but i've heard we played just like the same usual shit, we can't get ahead of ourselves, next game we could lose. Sorry to be the bear of bad news but it's true, football for us at the moment is piss take at it's finest, lets all just be wary of that, i'm delighted we've won i really am, but criticism, it's only fair if the players still played like shit. I said before the game, result is important but i want to see a good performance, but then again i havent watched it and i'm hoping to get a download.

Lets hope this puts an end to the tedious cry's to get him playing in other position's.

Nope not till he has played central midfielder, and if that doesn't work, play him in goal, i would like to see what he would be like in there. And if that doesn't work, make him manager.

I said before the game, result is important but i want to see a good performance, but then again i havent watched it and i'm hoping to get a download.

Not the best performance today, 1st half we were all over them, 2nd half the same, then we scored and stopped playing.

Not the best performance today, 1st half we were all over them, 2nd half the same, then we scored and stopped playing.

This seems to be happening an awful lot, when we score i'm always like ''okay now that's good, we've got a goal lets get another quick''.

This seems to be happening an awful lot, when we score i'm always like ''okay now that's good, we've got a goal lets get another quick''.

Yeah, it's been happening all season.

Games against Fulham, Wigan, Aston Villa where we took the lead and should have won, we just started giving the ball away for no reason and invite them to score.

Who cares? how often does anyone put world beating performances against Stoke, they simply very rarely let it happen, even United limped to victory against them at Old Trafford infact even Barca won't get it all their own way if they ever faced Stoke.