The Roberto Di Matteo Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has Chelsea in his heart and if you have the team in your heart, it surely makes it easier. He had the respect before he got the job. It seems like only yesterday seeing Robbie represent us as a player with those strikes against Boro, Arsenal, Villa etc and how sad i was when he broke his leg in Switzerland in the Uefa Cup. Now he's back managing us it like a fairly tale.

3 played, 3 wins, FA Cup quarter finalists and UCL quarter finalists. I know the dream will end because we're Chelsea, we'll probably go on to lose at home to Leicester, come 5th and sack Robbie but i'm gonna enjoy Robbie's blues while it lasts.

Oooh Robbie we love you.

Just came to praise Chelsea for their well earn victory...even if they got eliminated I would still applauded them.

But also came back to point at this, the new manager effect. It happens all the time, which is why the Hiddink time gets distorted way out by many people here as they fail to take that into their equations.

Look at Martin, he had the same effect, and now it's getting harder for him.

your logic is flawed ... that never happened when AVB was appointed :P (NO OFFENSE)

3 Games since RDM was apointed as our main leader and all 3 have been wins, a postive sign of things to come? Possibly. If he holds out well for the rest of the season, I don't see why we shouldn't give him a run as full-time manager next season.

uhm ..... :blink:

even if that's the case ... enjoy while it lasts :D

AVB problem was that, not getting the players behind him.

He will learn a lot from this experience.

RDM has done good picking up where AVB fail.

That being said, I don't think RDM is a top manager like others out there, but the fact that he represents Chelsea allows me to give him more slack then any other managers in the past, and I hope Roman sees this as well.

Besides under the Bates time we actually did good with players to coach! Who's to say it can't happen with RDM? :blue scalf:

Just came to praise Chelsea for their well earn victory...even if they got eliminated I would still applauded them.

But also came back to point at this, the new manager effect. It happens all the time, which is why the Hiddink time gets distorted way out by many people here as they fail to take that into their equations.

Look at Martin, he had the same effect, and now it's getting harder for him.

Oh please, do tell me more... you know everything, heck you can even tell the future!

How's this season going to pan out for us?

who's going to be our manager next season?

AVB problem was that, not getting the players behind him.

He will learn a lot from this experience.

RDM has done good picking up where AVB fail.

That being said, I don't think RDM is a top manager like others out there, but the fact that he represents Chelsea allows me to give him more slack then any other managers in the past, and I hope Roman sees this as well.

Besides under the Bates time we actually did good with players to coach! Who's to say it can't happen with RDM? :blue scalf:

he could turn out to be one in due course of time ! But the thing I am happy about is for now he has the players backing and the players are willing to work/give their best for him, never really followed him while he was at WBA .