The Roberto Di Matteo Thread

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had that feeling about fitness ,,,feeling often other teams were finishing games stronger than we were. Agree our midfield don't appear to

be able to dominate, Fitness could be an issue.

Your right, couldn't find article but yes avb has gotten rid of some technology that tracked player fitness when he came in. damn wish I found that article for you!! It was used to track the miles ran by the players during training also.

Would love to know what he said at half time! Was good to see him on the touch line tonight & the celebrations of the team. Got a lot of support from the fans.

Really hope he can be a success.

"Roberto has got a big opportunity and I personally believe he's got the qualities to do a good job.

"I really hope that he's going to do well.

"He's a Chelsea boy as well, he's a Chelsea hero, and so he's well represented."

Zola, whose name tops numerous polls of Chelsea's greatest ever players, has been linked with a return to the club since Villas-Boas' demise.

Confirming he was keen to return to management, the former West Ham boss said: "Chelsea is a club I care about, but I respect other choices.

"I keep supporting the team and, as far as I'm concerned, I keep working and getting ready for when the opportunity will come for me.

"I don't like really proposing myself for whatever role.

"The important thing is Chelsea does well because it's a wonderful club and they deserve the best."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premiership/news/story_get.cgi?STORY_NAME=soccer/12/03/07/SOCCER_Chelsea_Zola.html

I really hope so. Arsenal fans are getting so cocky now, they're even talking about 3rd place!! Are you f'cking kidding me, 3rd place?! No. This cannot happen.

TBH the way Spurs fans have been acting all season i really want to finish above them now badly, i'd take Arsenal 3rd, us 4th, Spuds 5th right now in a heartbeat.