The Roberto Di Matteo Thread

The media stories are really boring and just seem the same as the ones they did on AVB reworded slightly.But so far...the players seem to actually making an effort!Who knows how long it'll last and the media crap come out when we do hit a dodgy part.But nice to see at the moment players showing respect just shame they didnt do it earlier under AVB!And hopfully if they do get benched they wont throw a paddy about it

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont like the way he didnt play Mata because he wanted to match stokes strength. He was proved wrong when mata was our best player which also proves hes an idiot. Seems to prefer Kalou to Sturridge aswell which makes him even more of an idiot. AVB figured out Kalou was shit after just a few games. Despite winning our last 2 games i really wish AVB still managed us.

Dont like the way he didnt play Mata because he wanted to match stokes strength. He was proved wrong when mata was our best player which also proves hes an idiot. Seems to prefer Kalou to Sturridge aswell which makes him even more of an idiot. AVB figured out Kalou was shit after just a few games. Despite winning our last 2 games i really wish AVB still managed us.

Also won two games and didn't concede a goal. Makes him an idiot, not.

RDM is not doing bad at Chelsea and I think you should really move on with the AVB fiasco.

Kind of weird how people who support Chelsea don't want to move on from Mourinho. He's at another rival top-club, and his name is still being chanted. Pretty pathetic.

How exactly are Real Madrid rivals?

If he had moved to Spurs or Liverpool your post would make sense.

That's why I stated it "rival top-club". Meaning: All top teams are rivals amongst each other in the UCL. Not directly, but indirectly.

Not really, Jose' joining them doesn't make fans who chant his name "pathetic". Heck, when was the last time we even faced Real?.. we certainly won't be challenging in the CL this season. Your statement would only make sense if he joined a 'domestic' rival.

RDM said in an interview that he dropped Mata to match Stokes physicality. We have won 2 games but it has nothing to do with RDM. Its because our senior players have stopped sulking and decided to try and win instead of trying their hardest to make AVB look bad.

Nah, I'm pretty sure all top teams are rivals. Even if they don't meet, they still compete to be the best. If you can't wrap your mind around the statement, then don't bother with it.

Lmao, no.. they are not, we are not 'competing' with Real right now, it really is that simple. Jose' only becomes an enemy if he signs for a domestic rival.

Kind of weird how people who support Chelsea don't want to move on from Mourinho. He's at another rival top-club, and his name is still being chanted. Pretty pathetic.

Chanting for the return of the most successful manager in the clubs history as well as one of the most respected managers in world football is pretty pathetic? right oh :doh:

It is when he's at another club, and we(Chelsea fans) can't seem to move past it. Instead of finding our own way and becoming a successful team without him, we have to resort to barren-cries of embarrassment. I would hate to see the club when Mourinho retires, and we still chant his name. He was successful here, but he is not the only one who can be. That is what people need to get.

we need a manager, mourinho is one of the best, he loves the club, why wouldn't we want him back? Seems to me people who say they don't want him here can't provide a decent reason why he would be a bad idea.

another one of arsenal moments where they nearly collapse, then go on unbeaten run then repeat cycle all over again. hopefully we can see spurs lose just one, one more game!! but like i said, knew spurs would slip up only would we win at same time. i feel confident of 4th place however whats gona happen if the oldguard win vs napoli win vs spurs and city and lead maybe to FA Cup final. Will they be kept? hope only some! <_<

I've really been liking what RDM has brought to the club as the manager. His approach is what we need, tough and disciplined but fair and methodical. He is also a former player and big name in the club so that holds major weight. I would be happy to see him continue to manage us into next season.