New Chelsea Manager

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really want Mourinho back because I don't believe in people going BACK. Mourinho is not a long term manager he arrives makes love with the club, he wins things and ties the whole club to him and even the fans want to run through walls for him then he fucks off.

At 1.15pm on Sunday, Roman Abramovich called together the dressing-room dissenters and blamed them directly for the dismissal of Andre Villas-Boas.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2110222/Andre-Villas-Boas-sacked--Roman-Abramovich-blames-players.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This article makes me want to cry.

Why?

I don't see how Moyes is any better than AVB. Not one single aspect except youth development, but that's a whole lot easier at a club with limited resources.

Rafa on the other hand is a CL winner, 2 time la liga winner, and a pretty good tactician. Give him the money and i'm very sure he'd do well here.

I don't see how Moyes is any better than AVB. Not one single aspect except youth development, but that's a whole lot easier at a club with limited resources.

Moyes is seen as a real handful in the dressing room.. if you're underachieving during a match, he will let you know about it.. it's that sort of thing we've lacked with past managers!

Rafa on the other hand is a CL winner, 2 time la liga winner, and a pretty good tactician. Give him the money and i'm very sure he'd do well here.

Are you forgetting who Rafa Benitez is? He's the man who tried to replace Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry.

David Moyes' man management is fantastic, he's very good at getting the best out of players because he won't take sh't from anyone. What he's done with Everton, a side with the smallest squad in he league, is unbelievable! He even got them CL qualification in 2005. He needs to be given his chance in the big leagues because he has the ability to lead a top side. Why not gamble? Moyes will be much cheaper too and he knows the league inside-out.

Are you forgetting who Rafa Benitez is? He's the man who tried to replace Xabi Alonso with Gareth Barry.

:lol: yes, but at the end of the day many managers make stupid decisions, especially when it comes to transfers.

David Moyes' man management is fantastic, he's very good at getting the best out of players because he won't take sh't from anyone. What he's done with Everton, a side with the smallest squad in he league, is unbelievable! He even got them CL qualification in 2005. He needs to be given his chance in the big leagues because he has the ability to lead a top side. Why not gamble? Moyes will be much cheaper too and he knows the league inside-out.

Moyes is seen as a real handful in the dressing room.. if you're underachieving during a match, he will let you know about it.. it's that sort of thing we've lacked with past managers!

This is two completely different cases. It's one thing to be managing Tim Cahill, Phil Neville, Baines and co, then another to manage John Terry, Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole and Drogba.

I remember people posting articles about players from Academica and Porto talking about how great AVB's man management skils were, but he did nothing but fail terribly here.

I admit moyes has done a amazing job at everton especially considering they absolutely have no transfer money at all. He is one of my favorite managers but i dont think he could handle chelsea

also i think Mourinho would b awesome to come back, but I dont know if we will get him. I could see it being drawn out till like transfer day then we would sign no one. probably not but i wouldnt be surprised. I would like Wilkins back or at least a assistant coach that knows wtf he is doing.

if benitez comes to chelsea i will be severely dissapointed, hes a liverpool man, red and blue dont mix

If Rom can deal with Mourinho having complete control and turning Chelsea into their true potentional, then he better start putting his big boy pants on and dealing with it, bc Mourinho would turn us around and keep us at top for years to come. Or until we won champions league then set up off like he did with inter

Mourinho and Pep ... you're having a laugh. Why would either of them even contemplate taking on this job where you have the owner's minions keeping an eye on you all the time, where the players have a direct line to those minions and are indulged freely by the owner and where you are under immediate pressure to get results and play good football, all the while trying to maintain an existence in this toxic work environment. They have both built up too much of a legacy to wilfuly destroy it by succumbing to the charms of this poisoned chalice. We had the right man for the job, someone who was fresh and ready to really make a name for himself ... and we let him go.

...........................................................................................................................................................................................................

I don't know if Louis Van Gaal is available (he was in a battle for a place on Ajax's board a while back after Bayern sacked him) but he would be a good choice. Innovative, combative, pedigreed ... the guy has it all.