New Chelsea Manager

It's a problem with people like Roman and "The 4 Leaders".

Yup at least mourinho was given a chance to pick and choose.

But as soon as he wasnt allowed his Waitrose eggs, and the owner bought what he thought was Faberge egg for him, Shevchenko, (which turned out to be a hollow easter egg) Mournho said fuck this.

Interference is the disease

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who is given a free reign to demolish and rebuild with hungry players please.

But...... , even if that happens dont expect him or the next five to ten mangers to be there long people.

Theyre like girl friends -Dont get attached to them,

Personally I thought that was what AVB was here to do.

I think the media have pretty much publicised our shortlist for the past week. Preference is to Mourinho or Guardiola. Nobody knows if they're attainable though. Obviously the club wants either of these two or else Benitez would've been put in place as manager last night.

The last thing you should do is give Benitez money. He buys average players for world-class prices.. (few exceptions of course). He would be a nightmare considering our current state.

Fair enough, his signings is one aspect i don't know too much about.

"Give him the money" is pretty much what i would say whoever the manager is in the summer. He would freaking need it, to last more than 6 months here..

I've been left extremely fed up by yet another managerial egress. I honestly think jose is the only man with big enough shoulders to bring the lads back to winning ways but i also think he would still overhaul the squad. I don't believ he would come on and reinstate all his old untouchables but rather utilise those players whilst bringing in the next gen of players. Plus think of the pool of players jose could tap into (not tap up) and possibly recruit in the summer. I know this much tho, we cant afford not to have someone lined up by summer because the size of the rebuilding process here will need someone as soon as the transfer window opens, not arriving mid July and getting to know the players before deciding we need about 7 players bought in.

We need an authoritarian, not a yes-man. Van Gaal or Capello on a temporary basis would be my shout. Someone who had backbone. You're not a manager to make friends, you're a manager to win games.

but how should this work? AVB tried this and look where he is now...

We need an authoritarian, not a yes-man. Van Gaal or Capello on a temporary basis would be my shout. Someone who had backbone. You're not a manager to make friends, you're a manager to win games.

But Alex and Anelka were treated badly...

:clap:

About your two examples- Van Gaal-Fine. Capello-Boring and defence football and roman will not love it,

I've been left extremely fed up by yet another managerial egress. I honestly think jose is the only man with big enough shoulders to bring the lads back to winning ways but i also think he would still overhaul the squad. I don't believ he would come on and reinstate all his old untouchables but rather utilise those players whilst bringing in the next gen of players. Plus think of the pool of players jose could tap into (not tap up) and possibly recruit in the summer. I know this much tho, we cant afford not to have someone lined up by summer because the size of the rebuilding process here will need someone as soon as the transfer window opens, not arriving mid July and getting to know the players before deciding we need about 7 players bought in.

Agree with that UC. Not sure Abramovich would swallow his pride to get him back, though he'd offer him a hell of a lot of dosh,

Wont happen though. Fans need a reality check that as long as Putin/Abramovich is there with the 'Yes' men, managers are disposable employees

Wont happen though. Fans need a reality check that as long as Putin/Abramovich is there with the 'Yes' men, managers are disposable employees

Exactly so we can forget Jose. we will end up with rafa we all know it.. :blink:

Agree with that UC. Not sure Abramovich would swallow his pride to get him back, though he'd offer him a hell of a lot of dosh,

therein lies the problem! Will the 2 egos be able to co exist after the last fall out. Jose would demand total control of the team and roman isn't exactly famed for allowing that. Plus as you say will rom allow himself to admit he made a mistake first time around in sacking the special one ? Unlikely but I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Anyone but benitez. KTBFFH

If I was Roman I would give the job to................................... AVB! These fuckers who call themselves a proffesional footballers would be fuckin surprised and they would know that's their last days at the club. No one is bigger than the club.