I'm worried about 4th place

Chelsea?

will we finish top 4  

95 members have voted

1. 1. will we finish top 4

• Yes
    • No

If we have no UCL next season it will be a massive shock to the club and board and that IMO is a good thing the club inc fans have been taking UCL for granted for way too long Roman is going no where and it will hurt his pride, interesting summer a head, need to start our new project !! CAREFREE ................

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It could turn out to be a good thing in the long term. Some players could say this is it

without feeling missing something. The young players could get a chance and we

could focus 100% on the win of PL instead of Romans obession. But sure we will

all miss CL, forget Europe League its a loser tournement.

I think that it will be a good slap in the face for Roman to Push him to start to do something.

Really?! I already thought that sacking the coach almost every season would be kind of "a good slap in the face for Roman" but it turned out he and the whole club haven't learned anything. So, what will not reaching a CL spot actually mean? Roman will probably spend a few millions again and after 5-7 years this club will face the same problems it's facing now. This club never learns.

Really?! I already thought that sacking the coach almost every season would be kind of "a good slap in the face for Roman" but it turned out he and the whole club haven't learned anything. So, what will not reaching a CL spot actually mean? Roman will probably spend a few millions again and after 5-7 years this club will face the same problems it's facing now. This club never learns.

That why we are chelsea and not United,Barca Or Real.

That why we are chelsea and not United,Barca Or Real.

And thank god for that. I really think the russian Empire is the greatest fool in top clubs. But on the other hand we have to accept, (not respect) what he

has achieved with CFC. Still i would love if he gave up his dream and said goodbye. And a season without CL could just maybe be the beginning of the end.

Lets dream of a club owned by people or at least no one man show like this has been since 2004.

And thank god for that. I really think the russian Empire is the greatest fool in top clubs. But on the other hand we have to accept, (not respect) what he

has achieved with CFC. Still i would love if he gave up his dream and said goodbye. And a season without CL could just maybe be the beginning of the end.

Lets dream of a club owned by people or at least no one man show like this has been since 2004.

So you want to wait 10 years until the next trophy?

(8) - Liver & Arse (A) So, 6.

Liverpool are vulnerable, Arsenal are still beatable.. The players won't forget 5-3 any time soon. 8.

I understand the pessimism, I do, but the motto of this club has always been 'ktf'.

If thats the prize for him leaving, anytime!.

I'm with Henri.

I am sick and tired with all the shenanigans of this board.

The sooner they go the better.

And speaking of a club owned by the people, I love how in Germany they have some similar system.

Would be awesome if Chelsea where run like that.

I have had time to think about our situation and missing out on the cl may be a good thing. It will make the powers that be realise this team needs changeing and we won't paper the cracks as in previous seasons. Sometimes it takes a shock to get you back to were you belong.

I have had time to think about our situation and missing out on the cl may be a good thing. It will make the powers that be realise this team needs changeing and we won't paper the cracks as in previous seasons. Sometimes it takes a shock to get you back to were you belong.

Ye but apparently Roman is already aware and adamant that big changes will be made in the Summer anyway.

Realistically there is no positive to finishing outside the top four. It would create a host of problems and would, rightly, be considered a disaster.