The Players

francozola

i really hope people like Lampard dont turn into a little bitch becuase AvB has had the balls to do what the last few managers havent done and not make him a starter week in week out when they no longer should be, as much as i love Lamps i really dont want to turn against him, i know his lampard but he still aint bigger then Chelsea. The reason i use Lampards name is that he seems likes he is sulking ATM and he seems to be ignoring AvB

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not manager is bigger than the club. What If Terry want AVB out?

That Terry dig is old Henry, if Terry doesn't wanna play for AVB he can leave as well. I'm getting sick of these overpaid useless disrespectful players. They're destroying the club.

i really hope people like Lampard dont turn into a little bitch becuase AvB has had the balls to do what the last few managers havent done and not make him a starter week in week out when they no longer should be, as much as i love Lamps i really dont want to turn against him, i know his lampard but he still aint bigger then Chelsea. The reason i use Lampards name is that he seems likes he is sulking ATM and he seems to be ignoring AvB

As Ray Wilkins said earlier today, Lamps is a top top professional and if you want to make him an impact player, a super-sub then you just have to talk to him at the beginning of the season and say: 'Hey Frank, time for younger players to fill your shoes, but you'll remain a valuable member of the squad and you'll be recalled if needed.'

It hurts me so much to see him acting like he did against Birmingham and Everton. :cry:

I think the players should have their wages docked for these performances. If I would perform like they do, and just put in a half-hearted effort every shift, I would get the sack. Because that would constitute me throwing plates at people, not washing cutlery and pouring half-empty glasses.

There is fraction in every big club.Its our coach who failed to lead them that now cost us.

CFC these days are coach vs player, cant anybody see which road this shit leads to?.

Hopefully to new players being brought to our club.

That's the best thing that could happen to Chelsea..

• 2 weeks later...

This squad have reared this head at scolari ancelotti and now avb, whos to say they wont pull the same trick with who ever comes in if they get rid of avb? id put money on it happening again, this is the consequence of letting a squad get very stale and by not putting the blame equally on the playing squad as well as the management team, the players have been incased in a bubble where it is only the manager taking the rap for poor performances, I believe that the last 4-5 years post jose have actually reinforced that opinion amongst themselves, they are not to blame for under performing its the managers fault for not getting the best out of them, why should we change formation and style of play when what has worked in the past worked so well, these are the signs of players that cant adapt to what the new guy wants and realise that they are not gonna make a move to another club on the same level or wages as they are currently.

Players like that are a cancer killing the club from within, I personally dont want avb to be fired but if he does go I expect the board to clear out all the trouble makers, as it must be blatantly obvious for anybody within the club (quite obvious from a fans point of view as well) who they are and they should be dispensed with no matter who they are.

Now when i look back on the season, it looks as if the manager is not been able dictate his policy rather he has been fighting with the players to show who is the boss. Not that i m happy with the tactics or strategy that the coach has employed but i think we as a club has to have a certain level of stability at the manager level rather than at the players level which is the current case.

Like i mentioned it earlier, the so called players at our club have been spoiled a little too much. They are pretty happy with the money they make and there is really no passion or ambitious to give back. I m all for stability even though it means that we do not playing in the champions league for the next 2 season. Need to give the support to AVB more than anyone else and chuck off the players who arent interested in doing their jobs.