The Players

francozola

frank-lampard-image-5-796854968.jpgdidier-drogba-image-2-86212963.jpgMalouda.AGenLiga.jpgN0341731315840479313A.jpg

ashley-cole-image-2-491525693.jpgjohn-obi-mikel-image-2-996162485.jpgJose-Bosingwa-1.jpgFerreira.jpg

hilario-image-1-539772909.jpgMichael-Essien-7.jpgSalomon-Kalou-4.jpgyossi-benayoun-image-3-776065739.jpg

Time for a big clear-out. This summer will see the transition truly start. Time to look towards the future and disregard this bunch of has-beens.

There is plenty of talent out there. There is also plenty of talent in our team.

Mario-Gotze-1.jpgEden-Hazard-1.jpgNeymar-005-200x200.jpgN0021001321997721423A.jpg

Hulk-200x200-10k-e1304497992774.jpgAlexandre-Pato-200x200-13k-e1320494769649.jpgEzequiel-Lavezzi-AreaBola.jpgjovetic_fiorentina-200x200.jpg

211116_152786258124148_4865669_n.jpg2307.jpgRomelu-Lukaku.jpgThibault-Courtois-e1309437853213.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be sad to see Essien, Ash and Didier go. True legends. I hope we can keep Essien though for 3 more seasons. We need someone stable in midfield if this season is the end of Lamps dominiation in midfield.

But hey ho, a lot of talentend players in the last row of your picture there.

Thread is "The Players", but I think this is not quite true blame them. Players should want play every game, and I think they try to perform, but simple they past there best. And of course manager cant handle with the team, because this not his players choice.

The problem, as I see, is our money spending policy in recent years. Just remember how much millions we waste on players we dont need, on young players we dont use, on managers contract that we terminate. Our scout and negotiation systems is a joke. Every season we missed our targets in the market and there backup variant always fail in shot time.

What teambulding we can talk about then we buy players for 10-20mln and our manager talking that they are not his choice. Ridiculous!!!

Considering we are going to have a new "project" the upcoming season...

Out:

- Ashely Cole

- Paulo Ferreira (your wages are too high)

- José Bosingwa

- Frank Lampard

- Florent Malouda

- Yossi Benayoun

In:

- Ryan Bertrand

- New RB for cover

- Kevin De Bruyne

- New creative midfielder with good technique (someone like Modric)

- Kevin De Bruyne

- A decent right winger

Squad should look like this:

Cech

Ivanovic Cahil Luiz Bertrand

MC - ESSIEN - MC

Mata - Sturridge/Lukaku/Torres - De Bruyne

Subs: Turnbull, Terry, RB cover, Romeu, Ramires, Meireles, Torres/Lukaku

Idea is that Ramires will be substituded when we need fresh legs or some pace. Ramires IMO is not good enough to be starting for matches. Other than his pace, haradwork and his ocassional footwork, theres nothing else he can do.

I see no evidence that the transition will happen now. We've been saying the same thing for 5 years now. We wanted the club to start rebuilding the moment Jose got sacked, but it's yet to happen... instead we got players like Deco and Belletti who lasted what, one season? Under AVB it was pretty clear that he wanted to change things, he used the word "extreme" when describing his plans.

AVB: "If, in the next seven years, we have that may trophies again, we can reflect on these two years of change (more positively). They would have been two years where we rebuilt for a better future. I'm concentrating on building something extreme for next year, when there will be a higher expectancy of Chelsea because of what might have been a two-year gap being trophy-less."

The next manager, who comes in summer, might start "assessing" those turds once again. Hopefully Di Matteo will be here to brief him about their uselessness and spare him from the agony of "assessment".

I feel sorry for players like Luiz, Mata, Romeu. They were André's players (I know Ancelotti signed Luiz, but he played his heart out for André). Who knows if they'll get the same response under a new manager.. Sigh.

Be hard for transition to happen because we're back in the same situation.manager comes in late,little time to asses the team/makes impact signings.Thinks everything be okay and wam soon realises everything isnt and the team can be kinda shite

I agree with FB (but not his opinions) that we'll probably see a run of good results now. We might even beat Napoli. Because these disgraceful players will want to send out a message that they have won.

And the delusional fans will accept it and use it as evidence that AVB was the problem, not the players.

I feel sorry for players like Luiz, Mata, Romeu. They were André's players (I know Ancelotti signed Luiz, but he played his heart out for André). Who knows if they'll get the same response under a new manager.. Sigh.

it's because people like Ron "The Worm" Gourlay don't know how to fucking run a football club!

I'm concentrating on building something extreme for next year,

Everybody should post this too the Chelsea board, by mail or letter. Get it through their thick ignorant heads, we are not a short term project! We've just let go of a intelligent young manager's plan that seemed to have all the ingredients of success. He was vying the right players in Hulk, Lucas, Hazard, Pato, Cavani, Neymar and looked ready to let the aging leave in summer! There are abundant sources confirming this which just rubs salt in the wounds.

"Pain is temporary It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever. " In this case he was sacked.