The Players

francozola

Everyone is saying "new manager will assess squad, make impact signigns, everything's looking goo- oh fuck we're screwed" but we have a good chance of something better. The new manager will realise he can't assess the squad, he will know who needs to stay just like that. The bad season under Carlo was just bad, but this is now extreme. We need to remove the shit deadwood, just like AVB intended to when he actually would be given time.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone is saying "new manager will assess squad, make impact signigns, everything's looking goo- oh fuck we're screwed" but we have a good chance of something better. The new manager will realise he can't assess the squad, he will know who needs to stay just like that. The bad season under Carlo was just bad, but this is now extreme. We need to remove the shit deadwood, just like AVB intended to when he actually would be given time.

Exactly!!! They come in with little time usually.And obviously the players put on a performance,seems like everything fine and then become unstuck.Then have people moaning they didnt sign many players/get rid.Because half the time they dont realise how bad things will be!!!

Unless they decide within the few weeks who will come in and then least they can watch the team from somewhere.If they start looking in summer then thats pointless and daft.But with the board no surprising

And why would big name wants to join a club where in the space of a season they could end up playing under 2 different managers

now that the season is 120% fucked up and we have nothing left to lose, I think we should give the "kids" an opportunity.

How wan we give kids an opportunity ? The next manager who will dare to bench the old players (yes, to give youth an opportunity) will undergo a Coup d'État form the Old Guard Military Force.

How wan we give kids an opportunity ? The next manager who will dare to bench the old players (yes, to give youth an opportunity) will undergo a Coup d'État form the Old Guard Military Force.

Exactly. No "manager" will risk the fury now, they know where Roman's preferences lay.

and at th end of the season we'll be in relegation zone for sure. I'm sooooo tired of all the wanking from the old guard...

1. Of course media will blame old guard for AVB's departure. That is whole new way to undermine this club , now when AVB is gone. It's not like they can continue with "AVB on verge of sacking" campaign they carried out since decembar.

2. Main issue with Lampard, Cole, Terry and Drogba is that they are not 5 years younger, so they can preform well and help out manager ( the top four place and trophy) in case there are no other options available.

3. Bad results lead to losing dressing room. As I recall, only player that looked eager every single time was Luiz. Only him. But not just at Chelsea. Look at Arsenal. Wenger lost it too. But those players are more talented and younger therefore he was able to turn things around better. For now.

4. Had we brought midfielder to replace Lampard and other much needed players, this player power issue wouldn't even exist.

5. The well being of this club depends on Boards' will to spend on new players rather than only manager, not on Old guard's will to preform the best under new manager. Because they probably can't.

6. That brings the question. Why are they so important and decisive? Simply put, we have no better options. And that is the root of everything.

It's a real shame. Sad state of affairs. It's bad enough watching this club conceal the lack of quality investment in squad with sacking manager after manager, but also blaming and trashing players and my memories in the process. Not for me.

I know they are not Saints, but they are also not real culprits.

If we get Jose back, the players wont dare to argue back, im pretty sure the fans will back Jose.

Agree, that's why I would love to have Mourniho back, not only because of his Managerial Genuis but because he would take away the Player power at Chelsea. Seriously the old guard have become a Poison within the club, and they've been killing us softly for years now...

We all know lamps MIERLES mata mikel Ramires essien and romeu are not good enough. Mata is good but lacks that winger to go to when he has possession only ,sigh, Torres. Lamps can play the schools role but won't accept it and lacks that pace plus let's not forget the hernia surgery wich many say takes one year richer used to. Wich now leads tothe inept of mierles and his long rage hopefuls and freakin 4 dms. Essien i like cuz even after he came back vs man u he was already willing to flick balls over the defender and show some ball skills that neither lamps nor mierles have. Ramires his engine gets us the almighty pens that we need and suddenly mikel Is left to cover for us?!

Its all midfield and sooner that's fixed sooner we get back winning ways. We wanted modric, willian and pastore and if we had one of them we would have definately have turned few draws to wins and losses to draws. Avb had right ideas but too short on time to follow through.

For some reason i feel happy about July cuz i know new manager, HOPEFULLY SAME TARGETS, and oldguard will be broken apart.

Avb-truly was right man at wrong time. Put this past you and move on with your life, hopefully last manger ever treated this way.

How do all of you feel about the way some of our players were acting on the bench? I thought it was way over the top. The laughing and joking before the game, and the celebrations after Meireles' goal. They made me uncomfortable.

How do all of you feel about the way some of our players were acting on the bench? I thought it was way over the top. The laughing and joking before the game, and the celebrations after Meireles' goal. They made me uncomfortable.

Its unlikely that RDM is going to be in charge next season, and that's definitely not going to happen unless he achieves something really significant this season.

His priority is damage limitation, and its crucial he has support from everyone at this stage. For this reason, I'm glad to see some good vibes from the bench. It might seem unethical and unfair considering the acrimonious circumstances under which AVB left, but we need to look forwards, and not at what could have been.