Lucas Piazón

the wes

This shit is interesting:

Piazon set to return from Frankfurt loan

According to German newspaper "Frankfurter Rundschau", Chelsea want Lucas Piazon to return from his loan spell with Eintracht Frankfurt.

The 21-year-old said last month that he wants to be a part of the Bundesliga side next season. Piazon, speaking to German website "Bild.de", said: "I really would like to stay with Frankfurt. I am very happy here."

But another loan deal seems unlikely as Chelsea don’t want to send the Brazilian player on another loan for cheap conditions.

The German newspaper reported that Eintracht Frankfurt have ruled out a permanent switch.

Instead, Piazon has reportedly a good chance to have a fixed spot in the Blues squad next season.

I can't see him coming back to Chelsea but who knows? He is still very very young, maybe Mourinho has a positive opinion on him. We do need a LW as Salah and Schürrle are gone and Cuadrado only plays on the right wing.

• 3 months later...

Lucas Piazon (1/2): "I do not want to stay there [at Chelsea]. It will be waste of time to stay there, on the bench..." (ESPN Brazil) #CFC

Lucas Piazon (2/2): "...playing a game every two weeks. I'd rather go out and play virtually every game as this year" (ESPN Brazil) #CFC

Lucas Piazon (1/2): "I do not want to stay there [at Chelsea]. It will be waste of time to stay there, on the bench..." (ESPN Brazil) #CFC

Lucas Piazon (2/2): "...playing a game every two weeks. I'd rather go out and play virtually every game as this year" (ESPN Brazil) #CFC

hahahahaha.. every 2 weeks... :lol: :lol:.. would be lucky to get a chance every 2 years.

we need to rid ourselves off all this useless deadwood. josh, kakuta are already out. next should be this guy, romeu, marin, moses and salah. the quicker the better.

Those guys are part of pur FFP plan, so we don't grt rid of all of them at the same time.

i agree, but none of these guys have a chance in hell, to make it here. according to wagnh, these are the numbers they cost us on the books :

3,180,000 marin 3,560,000 salah 2,600,000 piazon 3,360,000 moses 2,736,000 romeu 12256000 total

which is equivalent to a 30mil signing on 120kpw wages.. a semi superstar signing.

Things have gone quiet with him. I guess he'll be offloaded soon enough. Shame really

Most of the loan army will get sold to help fund new signings rather than actually make it.

The reality is in the cut and throat buisness of the top level of footy if we can enter the 2019/2020 season with two academy players and two loan army players (not including Tibo) in the 23 man squad we have done very very well.

i seem to be great at shitting on talent, though i doubt there's any of that in this kids bones so he needn't grab toilet roll, so; tell me what he ever actually showed that made any comparison to any top Brazillian player a viable one? was it that 1 freekick he banged in on loan, the shot that went through the net at youth level for his country or his scuffed goal for us in an almost double-figure thrashing that did it?

wait, no, it was the hair. he was the next Kaka because of his fucking hair :clown:

Piazon should go to Boro with Ake and Karanka and show whether he is worth to bet on him or definitely sell him.

I do not like his words .... He speaks as if he were the great Kaka of Milan. And he did not even look like the bad Kaka of Real Madrid.

Regards.

Piazon should go to Boro with Ake and Karanka and show whether he is worth to bet on him or definitely sell him.

I do not like his words .... He speaks as if he were the great Kaka of Milan. And he did not even look like the bad Kaka of Real Madrid.

Regards.

Perhaps its just the badly translated portuguese?