Lucas Piazón

the wes

If say Liverpool adopted this system and got players like Courtois from it, there would be a thread in football banter with us all green with envy.

Interestingly enough, the scousers do seem to be adopting this approach, or at least a variation of it.

It's sad but I do agree. Chelsea's system of loaning is as flawed (if not more) as it's academy.. So many players are being buried by these useless loan spells -_-

I don't think the loan system has got much to do with Piazon's development or lack thereof. He was never really an exceptional prospect at youth level, simply a very nice, silky player who looked a bit like Kaka. The thing is I never really saw him take hold of a game at youth level in the way a Baker or Boga or even Musonda has done. His peak was probably the Youth Cup game away to Forest.

Maybe he could be a 5th or 6th choice AM for us, but the reality is that we need a high calibre of player and there aren't that many around so the chances of bringing them through is slim. Someone like Bertrand is perhaps good enough for 15 teams in this league, but not for us so it's why unearthing real talent suitable for us is so tough.

http://www.fr-online.de/eintracht-frankfurt/eintracht-frankfurt-trainingslager-piaz-n-an-der-angel,1473446,27921522,view,asFirstTeaser.html

Piazon will go on loan to Frankfurt, they will announce it soon according to this article. They want Bakkali too.

This lad has already played in the Premier League, the Brasilian Serie A, the Eredivisie and in the La Liga at the age of 20 and now Bundesliga? Not bad.

He hasn't played Brazilian Serie A. Chelsea bought him directly from São Paulo FC youth ranks.

The age of our current am hard to see when he will get Cfc chance

Mata and Luiz are both young, nobody thought they would leave so early. Clubs like Real Madrid or PSG could be interested in signing Hazard or Oscar, anything is possible.

He has already played for the club and been in England for a number of years now.

Wow I just went full retard. I was thinking of the right back, Wallace. I remember him having a permit issue last year, that's what I was recalling. On any note, I'll take it into his thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...