Lucas Piazón

the wes

Perhaps its just the badly translated portuguese?

Hi friend!

I think he was trying to say the same words which said Patrick Bamford and his situation at Chelsea when he said he did not want to be on the bench. I agree with that, and it is true that a young guy can not be forgotten on the bench, but maybe he has not used the wrong words.

Yesterday I read that Kalas will continue with Boro on loan next season. And Ake also probably be at Boro next season. And maybe Omeruo. Maybe Piazon

could join to Boro next season and we could have a team B in Boro. A good team in the first division, who are likely to be fighting for promotion to the Premier League next season, and they can go adapting to English football.

I think it is the best option for everyone.

Regards.

http://www.chelsea-news.co/piazon-rubbishes-espn-brazil-reports/

Piazon rubbishes ESPN Brazil reports.

"Contrary to what was published today in ESPN, Terra & Lance!, Lucas Piazon never said he has no interest in playing for Chelsea,” the statement revealed."

"I have played in 3 different leagues, I try to learn from each and evolve in the future, to be part of Chelsea’s team."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way I withdrawal / rectify my previous comments criticizing Lucas Piazon.

In those messages I said that I did not understand the supposed words of Piazon About His situation in Chelsea. Those words were false.

Sorry.

Regards.

http://www.chelsea-news.co/piazon-rubbishes-espn-brazil-reports/

Piazon rubbishes ESPN Brazil reports.

"Contrary to what was published today in ESPN, Terra & Lance!, Lucas Piazon never said he has no interest in playing for Chelsea,” the statement revealed."

"I have played in 3 different leagues, I try to learn from each and evolve in the future, to be part of Chelsea’s team."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By the way I withdrawal / rectify my previous comments criticizing Lucas Piazon.

In those messages I said that I did not understand the supposed words of Piazon About His situation in Chelsea. Those words were false.

Sorry.

Regards.

Well how about that :D Experience has thought me that football journalist are pretty much bastards who only care about number of sold papers or views online. The amount of shit reports I've read is astounding. It's becoming a hobby now, makes me laugh really nicely.

Journos Lying? Are you sure? I can not believe it!!! :blink::rolleyes:

I know. Luckily for us they usually love us so they are at least fair towards Chelsea. :ph34r:

Like how suddenly just now they realize how incredible of a GK Cech is, while before it was a wankfest of Van Der Sar, Casillas and Buffon.

The most overrated youngster in recent years. Never got the hype about him.

I think he has solid squad player/first team mid table potential about him but the initial hype in hindsight is ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I remember people were so excited about him ! Guess this is what happens when you buy a youngster and keep pushing him out to useless teams on loan.

FFS give him chance and develop him, can't be worse than some of the awful buys we have had in the recent past.

I remember people were so excited about him ! Guess this is what happens when you buy a youngster and keep pushing him out to useless teams on loan.

FFS give him chance and develop him, can't be worse than some of the awful buys we have had in the recent past.

at one point they were saying hes the new kaka but it hasnt worked out that way at all ??

Middlesbrough would be a good option for Lucas Piazon. With Karanka, a coach who understands perfectly with Jose (he was his assistant at Real Madrid), and a team that will be fighting this season to return to Premier League.

Perhaps it is a good option. Piazon would play in England and in a team with a winning trend.

Piazon is still 21, he is a young player. I do not that any team in Premier League will seek to get him on loan. But he has to play in England to continue his evolution. And Middlesbrough could be a good option. Perhaps his last chance for him with us.