Join Talk Chelsea and join in with the discussions! Click Here

Lucas Piazón

the wes
Followers 2

Yeah but we don't have to pretend like it's 99% of women who lie about sexual abuse when it's actually a serious problem.

name me five footballers that's been charged with sexual abuse?? The only one I know of is that cunt Chad Evans
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's pretty obvious our strategy is mainly to aid player development/exposure through loans and sell them for a profit while hoping one or two may break through at Chelsea, instead of trying t

lol funny story after the match I was a handful of lads who actually knew him so i kept screaming his name eventually he signaled to me and ran over he signed my shirt and took a picture with me. ever

name me five footballers that's been charged with sexual abuse?? The only one I know of is that cunt Chad Evans

I don't know how the law works elsewhere, but in the US, it's really hard to get a solid conviction, especially if there is no sign of force, the victim went somewhere willingly or invited the person back to their own home. The burden of proof is on the accuser, and it's hard to prove sexual assault in a lot of cases. Especially when players get some of the top legal representation.

• Like 2

You do realize very few women get justice when it comes to rape and sexual abuse? It's a sickening few.

Though I obviously agree that being famous and having money would be a motive for someone to lie about it.

• Like 2

Yeah but we don't have to pretend like it's 99% of women who lie about sexual abuse when it's actually a serious problem.

I don't think any one claims its 99% but people do lie about things like this and its a major problem, it ruins people's lives and because of women like that, actual rape victims can get punished by being branded liars and God knows what.

An accquatiance of mine is so scared about being on the wrong end of it he turns the recorder on his phone on whenever he has a one night stand to be on the safe side.

To be honest I don't know why lie detectors aren't a bigger player in the criminal justice system.

You do realize very few women get justice when it comes to rape and sexual abuse? It's a sickening few.

Though I obviously agree that being famous and having money would be a motive for someone to lie about it.

Yes and other gold digging women are also partly to blame. As uncouth as it sounds - those cry Wolf women - really do ruin it.

Rape is a very serious thing and I have seen firsthand how it affects someone for the rest of their lives (ex-gf) - she like many others didn't press charges for many reasons - mainly fear. So when I have seen it and been through the emotional roller-coaster with a person I love - to hear of women deliberately claiming 'rape' against 'rich' people for a payday makes my blood boil.

If he's guilty - he should hit prison

If she's lying - she should hit prison

• Like 3
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Fernando said:

He's not wrong there but on another note, if he's really tired of the loans, then why didn't he force the issue and tell the club he wants to leave?

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Jason said:

He's not wrong there but on another note, if he's really tired of the loans, then why didn't he force the issue and tell the club he wants to leave?

Think he wanted to be part of the guinness book of records,loanee number 38,yeah another sell looked like the sensible thing but ohh no Cfc money men know best,maybe after Cuadrado 3Year loan deal we can try to beat that 1 lol.The days he looked promising seem Josh years away.

Yeah, can't blame him but won't really help him speaking out - The bit about returning to the club I mean. I suspect he could have got a move anytime he wanted tbh..