Lucas Piazón

the wes

You do realize very few women get justice when it comes to rape and sexual abuse? It's a sickening few.

Though I obviously agree that being famous and having money would be a motive for someone to lie about it.

Yes and other gold digging women are also partly to blame. As uncouth as it sounds - those cry Wolf women - really do ruin it.

Rape is a very serious thing and I have seen firsthand how it affects someone for the rest of their lives (ex-gf) - she like many others didn't press charges for many reasons - mainly fear. So when I have seen it and been through the emotional roller-coaster with a person I love - to hear of women deliberately claiming 'rape' against 'rich' people for a payday makes my blood boil.

If he's guilty - he should hit prison

If she's lying - she should hit prison

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Fernando said:

He's not wrong there but on another note, if he's really tired of the loans, then why didn't he force the issue and tell the club he wants to leave?

50 minutes ago, Jason said:

He's not wrong there but on another note, if he's really tired of the loans, then why didn't he force the issue and tell the club he wants to leave?

Think he wanted to be part of the guinness book of records,loanee number 38,yeah another sell looked like the sensible thing but ohh no Cfc money men know best,maybe after Cuadrado 3Year loan deal we can try to beat that 1 lol.The days he looked promising seem Josh years away.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...