Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

He gives a lot of penetrating through passes, something we've lacked since mata left.

You mean Oscar aka our savior, the second coming of zico and according to some, a £40m plus playmaker isn't capable of that.

that can't be right. people told me he's the best playmaker of his generation and has the potential to surpass Zidane himself.

There's no real point in looking back and moaning, he's gone. I also think he's the type of player we can replace, he's a good talent but i don't see him being a standout top tier player.

I think I could name 3 young players whose Names begin with B whom we already own who could replace him. Let's see....

Boga

Baker

Bertrand (Traore)

Yay me.

No real need to start a whole discussion here ... point is: he's gone.

Yet I need to say... imo this was a huge mistake. I still hope we have a buy back clausule in his contract.

KDB is probably the biggest talent & most efficient player in the whole Belgian NT.

Seen the fact the whole world is drooling on the quality we have in our NT... It's kinda ironic we had the MVP of this team in our squad... and we simply let him go!

ps: unless you see it from the business side: a profit of more than 10million euros on 1 year... not bad!

You mean Oscar aka our savior, the second coming of zico and according to some, a £40m plus playmaker isn't capable of that.

that can't be right. people told me he's the best playmaker of his generation and has the potential to surpass Zidane himself.

I like Oscar, but I never really seen him play as a playmaker? He's playing in the number 10 position, but he's more the scoring type of playmaker then a real playmaker, isn't he?

No real need to start a whole discussion here ... point is: he's gone.

Yet I need to say... imo this was a huge mistake. I still hope we have a buy back clausule in his contract.

KDB is probably the biggest talent & most efficient player in the whole Belgian NT.

Seen the fact the whole world is drooling on the quality we have in our NT... It's kinda ironic we had the MVP of this team in our squad... and we simply let him go!

ps: unless you see it from the business side: a profit of more than 10million euros on 1 year... not bad!

If we do, then it was not a bad deal.

We can only speculate from here on till we hear something from the higher ups.

It seems it was more about him not fitting into Chelsea/Jose's system. He's got world-class passing ability already. In the right team, with the right playing style he could easily warrant a 40-50M transfer fee. His vision, creativity and short-long range passing ability is world class. No doubt in my mind.

He didn't have a lot of chances at Chelsea but whenever he did, he was the worst player on the pitch. Not that he had a mediocre game, often the worst player, completely different than the one you see with the NT, or with Bremen last year. Just seems like mental side of the game isn't at the right level yet. If/Once that catches up, he'll be playing for a big team surely.

It seems it was more about him not fitting into Chelsea/Jose's system. He's got world-class passing ability already. In the right team, with the right playing style he could easily warrant a 40-50M transfer fee. His vision, creativity and short-long range passing ability is world class. No doubt in my mind.

He didn't have a lot of chances at Chelsea but whenever he did, he was the worst player on the pitch. Not that he had a mediocre game, often the worst player, completely different than the one you see with the NT, or with Bremen last year. Just seems like mental side of the game isn't at the right level yet. If/Once that catches up, he'll be playing for a big team surely.

The system me thinks.

Cause I think at Liverpool he would fit like a glove.

I think I could name 3 young players whose Names begin with B whom we already own who could replace him. Let's see....

Boga

Baker

Bertrand (Traore)

Yay me.

no.

I'll be suprised if either of them will play in the first squad in the next 5 seasons or so.

It doesn't matter at this point he's gone. His talent is undeniable. The nightmare scenario is that he returns to the PL with someone else and wrecks havoc on the league. As I mentioned he's the type of player that needs to constantly play to stay in rhythm. He got knocked off that rhythm at Chelsea and be was able to get it back at Wolfsburg and for the NT now. I would be surprised to see him at Dortmund or Bayern playing a big role in a year or two as he's a known and prized player in the Bundesliga

Oh yes this reaction was inevitable. KDB was sold because he could not adapt to Jose's system. He's a great player for Belgium because the style suits his natural game. I am sure he'll do well for an attacking team and then people here will start the usual drama of questioning why we ever let him go.

Support Jose for all these kind of decisions also and not just for match results. If a player does not appeal to him then he will be sold and alternatives will be considered. Mata one of our best players got sold for the same reasons so there is no need to get so sad about KDB.

Oh yes this reaction was inevitable. KDB was sold because he could not adapt to Jose's system. He's a great player for Belgium because the style suits his natural game. I am sure he'll do well for an attacking team and then people here will start the usual drama of questioning why we ever let him go.

Support Jose for all these kind of decisions also and not just for match results. If a player does not appeal to him then he will be sold and alternatives will be considered. Mata one of our best players got sold for the same reasons so there is no need to get so sad about KDB.

And if Jose leaves ...??????

Typical. First people slagged him off and ridiculed those of us who tried to defend him and explain that he really is a great player, then when he got sold the same people were going on about how we robbed Wolfsburg and KdB was never in a million years worth that money but now a few good performances later it was all Mourinho's fault to sell him..

You mean Oscar aka our savior, the second coming of zico and according to some, a 0540m plus playmaker isn't capable of that.

Oscar not a through pass player doesn't mean he's a bad player though.

Typical. First people slagged him off and ridiculed those of us who tried to defend him and explain that he really is a great player, then when he got sold the same people were going on about how we robbed Wolfsburg and KdB was never in a million years worth that money but now a few good performances later it was all Mourinho's fault to sell him..

there is more to it!!!. jose and the board should have kept kdb (even though he clearly dint fit the system) cos what if he gets the sack!!! i mean from today onwards jose should take all his decision thinking "how will it affect the club when i get sacked"

serious :lol: at some posters!!!