Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know what to say... A can't still believe it... I'm incredibly exhausted, i lost my voice... I wanna scream, I wanna fu*king cry... I hate Manchester United and I want hit Howard Webb in the face...

This is so unfair

You can say Web was the biggest enemy of today, but sorry people it was Malouda, anyone see that ball he got from David Luiz?, he was practically ahead of Uniteds back 4, he could of squared it to sturridge and wham goal, but no he decides to stumble a bit wait for Torres to come up, defender blocks his shit cross and it goes to Mata but David De Gea saves, he also gave away the ball most of the times for United to counter attack, and he was the reason for 2 of the goals. All i can say is, i hate Malouda more than Kalou, there i said it, i hope he fucks out of this club at the end of the season.

Another point I didn't make in my post. A managers influence on referee's is often talked about, we all know Ferguson has a big influence on refs, AVB does not, Id be willing to bet any of my limbs that had Mourinho been in charge of the team today, 2 penalties would not have been awarded against us.

Just fucking once, once, can we come out of a big game without the referee changing the game. That bald headed corrupt united fan has done his job again. I now know where Ferguson spent his money in January. The 12th man always has his finger up baconfaces arsehole.

FUCKING FERGUSON SPEAKING SHIT: " I DON'T BLAME HOWARD WEBB HERE" AND HE'S TARGETING THE LINESMAN. WHAT A TURD.

That was more in response the whole if Jose was our manager we wouldnt let a 3-0 lead go...doubt even he'd have much infuelnce over Webb!! And aint Abs fault so much for those two pens.

There is a lot of a good stuff and we werent doing that bad and thats why so annoying!Didnt expect us to go 3-0 up..Man U fans thought they'd won it from the kick off and just ahhhhhh

And the save at the end?!Why become good now?! Gah hate football sometimes lol..winds you up!

It happens.

The main fault lies in the bench. Cause when we where up 3 to 0, there was no one in the bench to change for Malouda, Meireles and such.

I don't think youth will get much of a chance with any manager. We all thought AVB was a youngster manager, much better then Carlo and look at him now.

So no matter who you bring, youths will not get much chances in this club.

Thus in the summer he needs to buy to replace the likes of Malouda, Bosingwa, Ferreira, and add some creativity in the midfield for a change with Meireles.

Game the other week cant remember who we played..Norwich?Someone like that...the game was so good because you didnt notice the ref.Stepped in when needed but got decisons spot on...and the main talking point was the football.But its always the same and its always the same refs that makes mega mistakes but yet get away with it and get another game which they'll fuck up.I mean look at Foy! He's doing a complete shite job this season but still game after game..ahhhhhhhh

Am I the only one that was disappointed when Sturridge came off for romeu... how many times do we take the lead and immediately get too comfortable and stop pressing. Bad move avb

Another point I didn't make in my post. A managers influence on referee's is often talked about, we all know Ferguson has a big influence on refs, AVB does not, Id be willing to bet any of my limbs that had Mourinho been in charge of the team today, 2 penalties would not have been awarded against us.

Ferguson is the oldest manager in the PL leading United for over 20 years. He is looked at by most of the people as one of the best managers ever. He has won 19 league titles and he is the man who made United the club with most league titles in English football.

AVB is a 34 year old lad who is not in England for a full year yet. This is his 3rd season as a manager and he is not in England for a full year yet. Good luck influencing refs in PL with that against Sir Red Nose...

am i the only one who dosent think Webb was that one sided ? to be fair united should have had two penalties.

Yeah i suppose when you kick Ivanovic in the foot then play dead it's a penalty. Since when did you give Howard Webb your password?.

I dont know why its AvB fault, not at all its that cunt Webbs fault and Flo they are both usless cunts two pens and looking at replay they wents evra went down like a lesbian, and welbeck put his foot on Iva the 3rd goal was our fault noone picking up that pea prat.

on a higher note, WHAT A GOAL FROM MATA O MY GOD THAT WAS SICK.