Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we were a bit lucky, but it's mind blowing how lucky United was...it's like you place a bet o a game and win 20 euros. Cool! Then comes a buy who puts a bet on 20 games and wins 1000 euros. And it's been happening throughout the whole season...

I think we were the one that were lucky today with two deflection goals :D

You need more than just luck to get 2 soft penalties :rant:

Well I am done here, there are too many kids here bitching and moaning.

It sucks cause we could have gotten 3, but we got 1 good point when not many of these kids thought we could have gotten anything.

More like spoil brats to me.

Im bitching abt it but i knew we could win this game... Talking abt the mistakes and criticizing is not bitching in my opinion, its the way to succeed - learn and progress.

Cant blame ppl for being frustrated.

Anyone who says we were lucky in this match needs a slap, the first one isn't lucky, that comes to the moment when you make your own luck, Sturridge was through, it was either gonna hit Evans or hit Malouda, there's no chance the defender can clear that, it was mid way in the air he would have to use his hands and then it's a penalty (but of course howard web was the ref) so it wouldn't of been a penalty. The 2nd one, okay i guess you can say it was quite lucky, but if David Luiz had missed that (which it looked like he would of) that would of been the most unluckiest thing ever, you have to score them headers, he wasn't even marked it went perfectly to him, deserved a goal from that. And at least our free kick wasn't offside like Chris Smallings was.

My Match Report:

Chelsea 3 v ManUtd 3

Chelsea Capitulate in Catastrophic Cock up

It was clear from the off Malouda had his customary pre match spliff, and Fergusons laxatives kept him hopping round the technical area like a drunk hanging round Wetherspoons before opening time. Against the odds Chelsea took a shock lead, and then increased it to 3-0 early in the second half.

The referee Howard Webb might have refereed the World Cup Final but doesnt mean he is not a complete cunt in taking a bung from Ferguson at half time and allowing the Salford franchise to get back into it.

That said, I would have took a point this morning, there were no balti pies, I hope the united fans get stuck in snow on their short trip on the M25 to their Surrey homes, and Howard Webb is the biggest Cunt of 2012 so far.

Thank you and Goodnight

Have to admit Howard Webb played a blinder today.. for United.

I wasn't sure we'd get 3 goals against United, some people think we got lucky, clearly not. Luiz's header was goal bound anyway and as was stated above their Malouda would of scored from Danny's cross. Mata's goal was unstoppable as well....

My increasing hatred for Danny Welbeck is unreal. He basically kicked Ivanovic's shin and then fell over and won a penalty. Have to admit at times we were second best but the back four played reasonably well until that last goal and I still can't believe De Gea pulled of that save from Mata's freekick, was unreal, the free kick was going in the postage stamp basically.

Unbeaten in 2012 still but we could have closed the gap on Spurs with them playing Liverpool.

hajaha fucxk i love my little daughter shes two weeks ans allready knows a schottish rednosed cunt,,,,

listened to avb while shes layn on my breast and sleepn,,, tryed to listn to cuntface too,,,, she cried for three times hahaha classy.....

chelsea lady in the making

My Match Report:

Chelsea 3 v ManUtd 3

It was clear from the off Malouda had his customary pre match spliff, and Fergusons laxatives kept him hopping round the technical area like a drunk hanging round Wetherspoons before opening time. Against the odds Chelsea took a shock lead, and then increased it to 3-0 early in the second half.

The referee Howard Webb might have refereed the World Cup Final but doesnt mean he is not a complete cunt in taking a bung from Ferguson at half time and allowing the Salford franchise to get back into it.

That said, I would have took a point this morning, there were no balti pies, I hope the united fans get stuck in snow on their short trip on the M25 to their Surrey homes, and Howard Webb is the biggest Cunt of 2012 so far.

Thank you and Goodnight

My Match Report:

Chelsea 3 v ManUtd 3

Thank you and Goodnight

Webb or Foy too close to call for cunt of the year ,,,,dark horses for the award the Ferdinand brothers

It's always hard reading posts on here after a match, not because I don't feel as dishearted as you do, but because you blame all the wrong people.

First: Why did AVB take Sturridge off for Romeu?

• Besides one wonderful little movement from Sturridge he was not at all good today, probably one of the worst players on the pitch.
  • He can't defend (as you could see with that penalty).
  • And despite Malouda having an awful game he does track back, which is essential in those circumstances.
  • We needed stability in the midfield, and so far Romeu has been very good. How the fuck was AVB suppose to know he would have such a bad game? If Romeu would've had a good game you would all be praising this subsitution. It did make sense at the time.
  • And this is just for one member who said we should've put Hutchinson in instead of Romeu. That's just ridiculous. He hasn't played one minute of PL this season, you have NO idea if he is ready for any kind of PL football.

Second: Why didn't AVB use more subsitutions?

• Turnbull, Ferreira, Romeu, Bertrand, Hutchinson, Lukaku, Piazon. This was our bench today.
  • What we needed was experience, which one of those players would you have liked to come on? Seriously.
  • I'll rule out Turnbull, Ferreira, Bertrand and Hutchinson, since bringing one of them in would've been ridiculous at those circumstances. That leaves Lukaku and Piazon.
  • Lukaku could've been brought on, but what sense would it make to bring on a striker when we were desperately trying to defend a lead?
  • Piazon is not PL ready, he's a small, technical, inexperienced midfielder, he couldn't have helped us at all.

Third: Whining over Howard Webb.

• 1st penalty: Evra did well. Simple as that. We would be furious if that would've happened on the other side of the pitch and we hadn't received a penalty. Sturridge did terribly.
  • 2nd penalty: This one is more dubious, but still. Even though Ivanovic was retrieving his foot back he did catch Welbeck. It's not a definate penalty but it's understandable.

All of you were hoping and dreaming for something else than a loss. We haven't played this well in weeks, and not only were we without 4-5 of first team players, we were without 4 experienced players and 3 leaders. JT, Lamps and Drogba would have been so important to maintain our lead.

AVB is not a clown. His tactics were spot on. Overall we were extremely unlucky. Let's not criticize every player and forget very good performances from Luiz, Bosingwa, Essien, Mata and a good debut from Cahill. We weren't perfect, but it was a definate improvement from our terrible form recently.

Let's support our team, for once.