Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

Chelsea need a marquee signings in the form of a referee this summer !!!

like i said some where in this thread before the start of the game , it was always going to be difficult for Chelsea to fight against a 12 man squad ... but we did great to score 3 goals ...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depressing but a brilliant game and under the circumstances we were in, i think it was a great effort. In truth, i think Webb gave us a few things too so i wont moan at him as much as some here but that 2nd pen decision was disgraceful. We were lucky to be 3-0 up tho and we do not have the team atm to try n defend leads like the Jose era but we got a point and i hope we can push on. At least we're not losing games. Malouda, time to go son.

Gutted but at least we didn't lose 4-3. Goal of the season from Mata and save of the season from De Gea. Great game.

AVB is fucking angry, saw his post match reaction, not a happy bunny.

So either city get the title and prove to everybody that money buys success, or those manure cunts lift another one with there overrated side again. I should just stop watching the pl now.

Money does buy you success. Chelsea would have never had Mourinho and those tittles if it wasn't for Romans money.

With United, is more down to SAF. He probably is the best coach ever...but then again, he also got the club to keep him for a long time, despite him doing bad the first couple of years.

You have to suffer first before you can smell the glory. :)

AVB fukkd up... If u wana put romeu then take out essien who could barely run by that time.. Its not the first time avb does this its like he doesnt learn from his mistakes.

If we lost 1 nil or something it would have been more honorable then bottling it after being 3 up.. Fukk the FA for assigning Webb for this fixture.

Fukk this i cant fukken believe it, im fuming.

Depressing but a brilliant game and under the circumstances we were in, i think it was a great effort. In truth, i think Webb gave us a few things too so i wont moan at him as much as some here but that 2nd pen decision was disgraceful. We were lucky to be 3-0 up tho and we do not have the team atm to try n defend leads like the Jose era but we got a point and i hope we can push on. At least we're not losing games. Malouda, time to go son.

Gutted but at least we didn't lose 4-3. Goal of the season from Mata and save of the season from De Gea. Great game.

AVB is fucking angry, saw his post match reaction, not a happy bunny.

You do have a point there I guess lol.

And you're right about André, he's hurting. I hope he has a hell of a rant at some of these guys today, especially the ones in the middle. I predict Sturridge is going to get a bollocking for his shoddy back-tracking & then the pen give-away.

Ferguson is the oldest manager in the PL leading United for over 20 years. He is looked at by most of the people as one of the best managers ever. He has won 19 league titles and he is the man who made United the club with most league titles in English football.

AVB is a 34 year old lad who is not in England for a full year yet. This is his 3rd season as a manager and he is not in England for a full year yet. Good luck influencing refs in PL with that against Sir Red Nose...

I agree that it is tough for AVB, im just saying, Mourinho definitely had more of an edge in press confrences than AVB (Mourinho has more of an edge there than anyone)

Well I am done here, there are too many kids here bitching and moaning.

It sucks cause we could have gotten 3, but we got 1 good point when not many of these kids thought we could have gotten anything.

More like spoil brats to me.

Someone on here said we need to sort out the team getting pressured to easily, who ever said it was spot on. The team gets pressured far to easily, it lost us the win today, it lost us the game against Liverpool so many times it's lost us. This is AVB's motivation, teams like Liverpool and Barelona have so much belief it's unbelievable, Barca were 1-0 down to Real Madrid after a dodgy pass and they were still making the same passes, this was from gary neville's analysing before the city and chelsea game, Barca have faith in themselves that they will win. So do Liverpool and such, Tottenham have that too, just sometimes they aren't good enough and don't get the win, however we completely lack it, 3-0 lead, should of been no worries what so ever, but because our team is fucking nervous even at 3-0 up they wont win games.

Well I am done here, there are too many kids here bitching and moaning.

It sucks cause we could have gotten 3, but we got 1 good point when not many of these kids thought we could have gotten anything.

More like spoil brats to me.

3-0 up to 3-3 and you expect no one to be angry and moaning?.

3-0 up to 3-3 and you expect no one to be angry and moaning?.

Because no one expected to get a point or win.

So yes, chill the fuck out.

Our team is not good enough, so how do you expect them to hold such a lead against one of the best manager in history?

Poor Andre, getting stick on here lol. Ok we were nagative but we were 3-0 up, if u can't defend a 3-0 lead u should leave and go to the championship. I felt so sorry for him today, he picked a good team with Mata in the middle and tried Malouda on the wing where he has been good for us in the past. He had no option really with our situation but to play Bosingwa and Malouda in the game. The only mistake was keeping Essien on and taking Sturridge off but Sturridge didn't help himself in the 2nd half, looked really crap in truth.

Blaming the manager when we have Lampard, Terry, Drogba, Kalou, Cole and Ramires out is quite disgusting. You woulda all taken a draw before this match. I think the players tried to hold on but lets be fucking honest, and really honest.... We really didn't deserve to win the game and how we got 3-0 up i'll never know.

Whether we were 3-0 up or 3-0 down, we got a point and in our current position, it's a good result. It hurts to be 3-0 up and draw but Man Utd deserved a draw really. Now chill the fuck out and bring on Everton Saturday. Have faith in the manager and the players, they gave their all today in adverse circumstances.