Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

Of course...a lot of you have forgotten in which situation our squad was...

Our 2 best midfielders injured. Our captain injured. One of the best full backs in the world suspended. Cahill making a debut. Torres in a horrible form. Sturridge not in form also. Our best forward away from the club with another winger. Mikel injured also. Bench full of kids...

And yet we scored 3 goals and got ripped from the ref.

A lot of you were scared of the game and we almost trashed them. When I looked at the match predictions it was lose lose lose draw lose win lose lose draw lose...

Show some support for once.

For many it was all gloom and doom before the game, by the 50th it was all support and love for Chelsea, and by the end of the game is fuck AVB, shit team and all this....

Shows you the true identity of some fans.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest before the game I was content with a draw but the way Howard Webb bought united back in o the game is just amazing ...and that speaks alot about our luck this season.

Can someone explain what Torres was doing in the right wing ??? has he lost his identity ??? I have never seen him in the position he is supposed to be .

Oh don't even waste your time on him...he is not worth it. He was probably scared from being close to the goal...

And you sir are being nothing but a spoil brat.

Blaming AVB for not buying players, and not having a B plan for buying a player.....

I will not waste my time talking with you anymore.

Bye

Wow good answer back that, no shit i'm blaming him for that i just said it in my last post...

For many it was all gloom and doom before the game, by the 50th it was all support and love for Chelsea, and by the end of the game is fuck AVB, shit team and all this....

Shows you the true identity of some fans.

Well it does, things work like that, for example a defender can play good in the first half, and score a goal, then he can be absaloutly awful in the 2nd half and score 2 own goals and concede a penalty.

for me boas did nothing wrong... despite romeu... clearly...

we dominated them... get this in you're head... you cant go out and play for the players...

Agree. The Romeu choice was to solidify our midfield, which was getting overrun. How was anyone to know that Romeu would have probably his worst game in our shirt.

Well we scored 2 own goals, i'm sure there's a bit of luck in that too. Luck happens, gotta take it and concede it. Just be happy with a point we weren't expecting and stop bitching at each other and just move the fuck on. ITS OVER

Well we scored 2 own goals, i'm sure there's a bit of luck in that too. Luck happens, gotta take it and concede it. Just be happy with a point we weren't expecting and stop bitching at each other and just move the fuck on. ITS OVER

Yeah, we were a bit lucky, but it's mind blowing how lucky United was...it's like you place a bet o a game and win 20 euros. Cool! Then comes a buy who puts a bet on 20 games and wins 1000 euros. And it's been happening throughout the whole season...

David luiz finally looks to be settling down in defense, you can look at this negatively but overall despite how we got the result, I will gladly take the draw against united, rather than losing.

Fair play... at least we didn't lose all three points and let United go even further ahead of us!

They may of been 2 easy penalties, but like i said, you have to be in the box to get a penalty, and why where they in the box?, see if it was the other way around, we wouldn't be in Uniteds half, the team would be arguing with each other and snapping the oppesition from frustration. Uniteds spirit was good, even though Web the cunt helped them.

Evra always overlap and get to the box every game and It will happen.

Actually United spirit was awful until the first penalty (again easy penalty).

After the second penalty, even I was disheartened, imagine the players

Nearly got into a fight wit a United fan who called me a Cunt out of nowhere in the pub.

What a game that was. Howard Webb outdid himself in this one. I still can´t believe how lucky they were. That second pen was just a joke.

Brilliant display by the lads. After 15 shakey minutes in the beginnig really started to play some good football. Can´t do much about it when the ref is determined to get a "thrilling game" out of this. Absolute joke. I feel for AVB as he will get a lot of flack for this game although we did everything right. Taking Studge off for a defensive player is a gamble, didn´t paid off in the end but it was an understandable thing to do.

fuck all this,

i am pissed off about Webb, Welbeck, Furgie and all.

hahah - i wanted to do that so much!

I was very close to snapping but managed to calm down.

Following Chelsea so closely last season has thought me how to deal with bad results and situations like this. You gotta accept it, remember your mistakes and move on as hard as that is sometimes :(