Chelsea 3-3 Man United

BlueLion.

No wonder it's difficult to beat MU

1st penalty: Clearly Evra put his feet in front of sturridge, penalty

2nd penalty: Welbeck put his feet on Ivanovic, penalty

I have never complained about referee, that is just simply a joke. Howard Webb clearly want MU to win

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only one to blame is AVB and the teams lack of desire

Utd wanted it more and showed character and passion

Something we lacked for 2 years

How you lose a 3-0 goal lead is unacceptable,

How Malouda wasn't involved in any of our goals but was involved in two of United's....get out of my club you fuck

Cech cant save shit in penalties

Unbelievable.

Im angry with Webb, but also angry with Torres and AVB.

Our main striker should score a goal when the thing are bad, Torres had his chance but as always refused to shoot. Im done with this guy, please buy Cavani or Higuain.

AVB made a bad move, replacing Sturridge for Romeu, while leting Malouda on the pitch. This game was a portrait of our tragic and pathetic season.

How the bloody hell did that happen?!?! Surprised we didnt loose at the end..you know seeing how Webb was doing his best to be the man of the match and get invovled as much as possible surprised he didnt give them another penatly for the sake of it!!

3-0 up?!?!?!?!?!? Shite result.Feels like a massive massive loss!!!!

First penalty is understandable and correctn, second one is a goal. En third goal was made after incorrect throw given to Man U when Mata was in the rightcorner.

For once you can't blame it on AVB. Only thing I blame him for is for being so affraid. No extra attacking player when 3-3 when half your attacking line is tired as fuck.

absolutely loved that. Cracker of a game, fantastic advertisement for English football.

Good post...no doubt we shouldn't have drawn the way we did, but if someone offered a draw at the start of the match I would have taken it.

Shows there's plenty more left in our team, even if it doesn't get the title.

Can't wait for Terry and the rest of the boys to get back and get us back in gear

Before the game I predicted a 3-0 loss, so imo 3-3 is brilliant... I didn't let the 3-0 scoreline fool me, I knew beforehand that this Chelsea side is inconsistent and unpredictable. Of course, I got my hopes up after 3-0 (like everybody else), and it wasn't usual for us to give such a lead away at SB, but shit happens.

All in all, if somebody had offered me 3-3 before the game started, I would have taken it. Am satisfied with the result, and performance was not bad... it's just that we got fucked by shit refereeing yet again.. Although I must admit, at first glance I thought both were penalties, but after replays I changed my mind. And how could he give the fk for that Luiz dive :D I don't know. I am pleased to see that the players didn't look uninterested, hopefully some more of this against weaker sides, not only against Manu and City, then we would take more points out of those games.

Oh and to every single bloody idiot that's going to analyze that match from a tactical/managerial/whateveryoucomeupwith and conclude that either a player or the manager deserve the most slack.

Fuck off.

Feel free to ban me if you like mods.

Of course Webb had everything to do with this epic fuck up. But the third goal was an unbelievable, 4 vs 1 and still Dickarito scores. If only we had JT.

Gutted with the result after 3-0 , but I'm at least happy we showed attacking intent all game.