Swansea 1-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 795
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really disappointed in Torres not making a dash when he had the ball in the last minute. His lack of confidence is beyond belief. What's the worse that could've happened?

Hard luck Swansea, you guys just got robbed by a fluke goal. More worringly for us, I'm sure now AVB is even more convinced to play Bosingwa in the upcoming games.

Sadly, I did not even celebrate the goal. Our performance and passion were utter shit, never seen this before. A complete apathy in the team. Disgraceful.

Exactly. I burned myself out in the 1st half and just laughed in the 2nd. When that went it it was just meh...

Sadly, I did not even celebrate the goal. Our performance and passion were utter shit, never seen this before. A complete apathy in the team. Disgraceful.

Yeah, even I didn't celebrate (and god knows that's a bad sign).

We Could have spent 13 mill to buy Jose from madrid. Or any of the best managers from around the world. Instead we went ahead and got Mickey Mouse because Roman was Amused by the man.

We deserved to lose and AVB shouldnt still be in the job, considering what has happened in the past, but he is lucky because we need a manager long term blah blah.. His decisions and tactics and player preperations and everything is so freaking shit. What he does right, please tell me. Transition my ass. Its called Regrettion folks.

No Signings. And for all those faithfull TC forumers who were making topics saying that AVB is surely being smart saying that we are not signing anyone, but will secretly bring in talent....LOL!

Players are as bad. I hope we lost today. Really ....even getting a point out of this game is embarrasing. We didnt deserve it. AT ALL.

AVB post-match interview: "- We played well against a motivated and dedicated team and it is a good point"

yes, we played well against a motivated and dedicated team, that must be hard for us because we possess neither of those qualities... in that sense, I agree with AVB.

I didn't even celebrate, just a face palm when finding out Bosingwa had done it...

Avb's post match interview is beyond hysterical, "we played well?"

The hell? Is he high? We deserved to lose, shame for Swansea who worked their ass off, something our players haven't done since 2010